Zeki Fryers signed for Swindon

You dodged a bullet mate.
Seriously fair play to even get that far.

Indeed mate.
I do see the style and game RW wants to play. Have to say impressed with him mind you is a strict disciplinarian.
Needs to settle at a club, get game time and avoid injuries.
At our level a decent punt and let’s hope Wellens can get him up for it.

End of this week mind you a class signing will be unveiled.

I like Wellens character. Think he will do a good job for youse

Is this the kid that sacked off Man Utd for a career at Spurs and fucked it up with his attitude?

Aye mate.

Left the country so Spurs could get him for cheap instead of paying united compo

Did ya get a not guilty?

:lol::lol:
He bet on Swindon beating Sunderland 1-0 in 1990 at Wembley and Swindon getting demoted two divisions a few days later.
What these trialist lads do to make a few extra quid.
Mind you @Vauxie strikes me as a tough tacking midfield general.

Glad he’s gone not really done anything for us, hopefully we can get rid of a few more and bring in some younger replacements, he didn’t cost us much, he fitted into our recruitment policy, we’ve gave him a go, he wasn’t good enough we’ve moved him on. Full back is a funny position for us we’ve got a couple for each side of the park, and they might be good enough and could improve over the next 6 months but I wouldn’t complain if we sold one or two to try and bring in better, and it looks like that’s happening.

Fair play and was hoping you would respond.
Mixed views from Barnsley. Worth a punt as a free transfer and we need a full back with pace that likes to get forward. Some pace in our side this season for sure and good football to watch.

Last edited:
Strong links with Pompey over the last year, hope Swindon do well this year. Reckon they'll get play-offs at least.

He’s plummeted down the league pretty quickly. He’s either lost his way and needs the right manager, or he’s not as good as people thought when he was younger.

From the player's perspective, he's sitting pretty as he has a ready made business outside football once he's finished. George Foreman is quaking in his size 19s. I wonder if Zeki will have 5 sons & name them all Zeki?

Nathan Thompson's available on a free ;)

Every year in League 2 makes it sweeter when you get out. Hopefully you get a pitch invasion next year!

Love it mate.
Is Nathan moving on? Heard he wants to move up another level. Ummm not sure if he is ready for that.
Have to say RW is building a decent squad for a challenge this season and getting the business done early.

Last edited:
Love it mate.
Is Nathan moving on? Heard he wants to move up another level. Ummm not sure if he is ready for that.
Have to say RW is building a decent squad for a challenge this season and getting the business done early.
Yeah, looks like Nathan is off. I dont think he's ready for regular championship football either, only rumour I've heard is that Ipswich are interested, but we've already signed his replacement so looks as though he'll be going somewhere else. Shame, good League 1 RB, and will always fondly remember his goal at Wembley (even if most here won't).

Yeah, looks like Nathan is off. I dont think he's ready for regular championship football either, only rumour I've heard is that Ipswich are interested, but we've already signed his replacement so looks as though he'll be going somewhere else. Shame, good League 1 RB, and will always fondly remember his goal at Wembley (even if most here won't).

Met Nathan and his brother Louis numerous times.
The player off the pitch is nothing like the player on it.
Both wonderful lads, down to earth and humble. Both came though our academy system.
Nathan the best at bringing the ball out, touched and down he goes. Still convincing :lol:

Met Nathan and his brother Louis numerous times.
The player off the pitch is nothing like the player on it.
Both wonderful lads, down to earth and humble. Both came though our academy system.
Nathan the best at bringing the ball out, touched and down he goes. Still convincing :lol:
Absolutely, one of the most fouled players in the league yet barely a scratch on him :D

Back