Zeki Fryers signed for Swindon

@Swindon On Tour may be a Swindon fan but, through his posting and through being a lovely fella, is one of us.

Bless you mate, appreciated.
Just ignore we when I come across as an excitable kid.
If you lose the optimism it’s difficult to keep going......Never come on here deliberately to wind anyone up.

I hope to hear “Swindon On Tour he’s one of our own” when we play you.
I would acknowledge you all :)

I've had a mare here :lol:

No you haven’t Mate.
He will soon be sold if he is any good. Just wish we had Supporters (not fans) like some of you. We have lost our way without doubt.

Last edited:
Pedigree means nowt mate. Presume Wellens got him through his United connections but the lad looks shellshocked and injury prone. If you signed Galloway you'd think 'aye good player' on paper too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a trial at Swidon once

You dodged a bullet mate.
Seriously fair play to even get that far.

Pedigree means nowt mate. Presume Wellens got him through his United connections but the lad looks shellshocked and injury prone. If you signed Galloway you'd think 'aye good player' on paper too.

Indeed mate.
I do see the style and game RW wants to play. Have to say impressed with him mind you is a strict disciplinarian.
Needs to settle at a club, get game time and avoid injuries.
At our level a decent punt and let’s hope Wellens can get him up for it.

End of this week mind you a class signing will be unveiled.

Last edited:
Glad he’s gone not really done anything for us, hopefully we can get rid of a few more and bring in some younger replacements, he didn’t cost us much, he fitted into our recruitment policy, we’ve gave him a go, he wasn’t good enough we’ve moved him on. Full back is a funny position for us we’ve got a couple for each side of the park, and they might be good enough and could improve over the next 6 months but I wouldn’t complain if we sold one or two to try and bring in better, and it looks like that’s happening.

Back