Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearly too early in his development when he went to Man Utd (plus the ridiculous competition they had for places at the time). Everything went through him at Palace and it will be interesting to see how much freedom he gets and his performance levels change when defenders don't have the luxury of doubling-up on him due to him being the key part of a side.
Banging Moyles daughter didn't help his development

Arsenal, Utd and Chelsea are very ropey atm and clubs like ourselves, Wolves and Leicester can now spend money.

Doubt this is true tbh but if we sign Zaha and Moise Kean from Juventus nothing stopping us having a decent crack at the top 6 this year.

Zaha Siggurdsson Richarlison

Kean

Considering Richarlison and Siggurdsson both scored around 15 goals last season, should we sign a striker who can actually score and someone like Zaha come in to chip in / improve the right hand side over Walcott who always flatters to deceive we have as much a chance as anyone.

Palace on the other hand are likely to be in a relegation scrap.

Don't see Arsenal or united falling away mind. Still too strong. Chelsea aye could see it because I don't think Lampard is a good appointment but still a lot of players who won the league in there. They were decent last year too, 3rd place & 2 cup finals.

Kean on a permanent?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't see Arsenal or united falling away mind. Still too strong. Chelsea aye could see it because I don't think Lampard is a good appointment but still a lot of players who won the league in there. They were decent last year too, 3rd place & 2 cup finals.

Kean on a permanent?

According to journo's in Italy its a permanent deal but Juventus are haggling over a buy back clause - his agents Raiola who's a snake but he's very good mates with our DOF and with Kean only having a year left on his contract I think if it happens it'll go down to deadline day.

Was the same with Mina last season with Barca messing us around over a buy back amount until deadline day. Just hope we get it over the line as he looks a top prospect.

According to journo's in Italy its a permanent deal but Juventus are haggling over a buy back clause - his agents Raiola who's a snake but he's very good mates with our DOF and with Kean only having a year left on his contract I think if it happens it'll go down to deadline day.

Was the same with Mina last season with Barca messing us around over a buy back amount until deadline day. Just hope we get it over the line as he looks a top prospect.

Yeah could be a very good addition. Be interesting to see him over here.

Excellent player, Palace almost a one man team and he's got much better over the last two or three years. Whether Everton is a good move for him or not I'm not sure, like to see him tested again at a top club but then not sure how it would work when he wasn't the centre of everything.
Very very good player. Will be a huge miss to Palace but a fantastic signing for Everton if they can pull it off. Surprised Man Utd haven’t gone back in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back