Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFC_Jack

Striker
Everton agreed a £60M deal.

Looked like Palace’s best player when I’ve seen him - case of it clicking well at one club or can he do more? Thought he’d have wanted to go to a bigger club, mind.

Love an attacking player, Everton.

Excellent player, Palace almost a one man team and he's got much better over the last two or three years. Whether Everton is a good move for him or not I'm not sure, like to see him tested again at a top club but then not sure how it would work when he wasn't the centre of everything.

Clearly too early in his development when he went to Man Utd (plus the ridiculous competition they had for places at the time). Everything went through him at Palace and it will be interesting to see how much freedom he gets and his performance levels change when defenders don't have the luxury of doubling-up on him due to him being the key part of a side.

Everton agreed a £60M deal.

Looked like Palace’s best player when I’ve seen him - case of it clicking well at one club or can he do more? Thought he’d have wanted to go to a bigger club, mind.

Love an attacking player, Everton.
And their last purchase from Palace at what was silly money at the time went well

Not sure that Everton is the right move for him but he's a very good player and it'll be interesting to see how Palace use the money to replace him. Despite looking pretty solid on paper, they aren't prolific in front of goal and Zaha moving on could be the difference between a safe season and a bad one, if that money isn't reinvested wisely.

Personally think he’s a very good player.

Surprised he’s potentially moving to Everton like.
Thought he’d have moved a little further up the chain to an Arsenal/Spurs or clubs of that ilk.

Poor deal for Zaha. Palace is built around him & Everton are very much in the same market.

He should go to a side in Europe challenging for champions league spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back