YouTube channels

I have been watching Geowizard recently too, great stuff! Also like his videos where he finds an exact location from an old photo or photos people submit. This has led me onto watching 'professional' Geoguessrs and some of there knowledge is insane... can see a still image for a couple of seconds and guess within a few miles of its exact location! 😂

Anybody else end up scrolling then end up watching something seemingly random but end up been canny good?
I’ve watched about 6 videos now of this fella who just walks in straight lines over the UK.
In that case he's either the mate of a lad on here, who said he knew such a person during his younger days. Or a plagiarist haha I think that thread was a few years back and I pissed myself reading it. What a character, we need those in our lives, desperately.

The oinly random shit i'll watch involves animals so
-hope 4 paws
-dodo
even watched "living with malamutes" for the first time in ages last night, beered up.

But that's youtube for you. you exploit/share something involving talent you have or that other things have, to get attention, then money. Lovely house they've got from their youtube success. Nice young family but still, made off the back of beautiful animals.

Anyway their beloved dog 'Phil' has died, broke my blood heart. Think it was 2am or something when i watched it. He must have had a hell of an innings mind, maybe 14 or something. Hairless patches and lost his colour. Sometimes our pets go so suddenly, no time to prepare for it emotionally.

ps

the american lad who clears the blocked drains is also a very relaxing watch, he's a beautiful fella
the only thing he’s afraid of is switching off from social media and living their lives!
It’s amazing how manipulated people are from social media and don’t realise.

People need to realise social media is harmful
Nah, for us born in the 70's and earlier it's taken with apinch of salt.

Last edited:
In that case he's either the mate of a lad on here, who said he knew such a person during his younger days. Or a plagiarist haha I think that thread was a few years back and I pissed myself reading it. What a character, we need those in our lives, desperately.

The oinly random shit i'll watch involves animals so
-hope 4 paws
-dodo
even watched "living with malamutes" for the first time in ages last night, beered up.

But that's youtube for you. you exploit/share something involving talent you have or that other things have, to get attention, then money. Lovely house they've got from their youtube success. Nice young family but still, made off the back of beautiful animals.

Anyway their beloved dog 'Phil' has died, broke my blood heart. Think it was 2am or something when i watched it. He must have had a hell of an innings mind, maybe 14 or something. Hairless patches and lost his colour. Sometimes our pets go so suddenly, no time to prepare for it emotionally.

ps

the american lad who clears the blocked drains is also a very relaxing watch, he's a beautiful fella

Nah, for us born in the 70's and earlier it's taken with apinch of salt.

I was also born in the 1970s…….but I can see the dangers of it. The trajectory of users is increasing in the young and old. Also the amount of electoral aged voters who use social media is only going up. The amount of people who have only ever known the world with the internet is increasing too.
It would be remiss of people to underestimate its influence on say democratic processes

I stumbled across Techmoan a while back.

A quite dull, middle aged bloke reviewing a lot of vintage hifi and obscure media formats.

Strangely interesting.

Those morons that make paranormal videos that are clearly made up, quite a few participants. I find myself drawn to the inevitable cringe that always follows.

I reckon on setting up a camera opposite my seat each time I dine out, bound to get a quality service, as youtube is absolutely riddled with such behaviour.

Anybody else end up scrolling then end up watching something seemingly random but end up been canny good?
I’ve watched about 6 videos now of this fella who just walks in straight lines over the UK.
His trip to the USA and Europe are very good.

Bald is in Sunderland for a short visit 23:30
Bald is in Sunderland for a short visit 23:30
29:10 he meets a door-to-door shoplifting salesman in Horden 🙄😳
This guy is worth a follow,incredible scenery,the fishing is off the scale,and I can imagine the snorkelling is great.

Last edited:

Back