YouTube channels

Anybody else end up scrolling then end up watching something seemingly random but end up been canny good?
I’ve watched about 6 videos now of this fella who just walks in straight lines over the UK.

He once kicked a football the entire length of the Roman Wall 🤣

His videos when him and his mate travelled across the USA a couple of years back was very good.

Assuming this takes a fuck load of planning out, otherwise you'd just be getting blocked and having to start again

Just a small clip and it looks like he has to trespass on people's property.

I watch that guys other stuff. Quite why I enjoy sped up edited footage of someone googling various types of church towers to get one that looks a bit like the one in the photo he's trying to pinpoint the location of.

Anybody else end up scrolling then end up watching something seemingly random but end up been canny good?
I’ve watched about 6 videos now of this fella who just walks in straight lines over the UK.
Been a while since I walked in a straight line - note to self give up drinking!!

5ive guys FC been coming up on mine a canny bit recently, watched a few, decent watch. Just a group of lads playing in a 5aside league down London

Back