Your Xmas Games Haul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got money off family so I can buy a PS4. Can not seem to find a deal that is making me want to pull the trigger yet...before christmas Argos had a white ps4 + GTAV + FC4 + Last of Us for £350, if I can find a deal that good then I will go for it.

Just got money off family so I can buy a PS4. Can not seem to find a deal that is making me want to pull the trigger yet...before christmas Argos had a white ps4 + GTAV + FC4 + Last of Us for £350, if I can find a deal that good then I will go for it.
Game had some in today for £299 with a game?

Asked for Far Cry 4 and got it so was pleased. Nearly bought Alien Isolation for £20 today but want to wait longer because I reckon it will come down more in January.

Bought ps4 with last of us, alien isolation, the evil within and driveclub from game online for £350

Last of us is class mate,best game I have played since Skyrim.

Almost bought a ps3 to play it when it first came out so I've been waiting a while to play it like (me and mates all had 360's) and when I saw the new silent hill was a ps4 exclusive I justified the purchase in my head :lol:
Arrives tomorrow :cool:

Almost bought a ps3 to play it when it first came out so I've been waiting a while to play it like (me and mates all had 360's) and when I saw the new silent hill was a ps4 exclusive I justified the purchase in my head :lol:
Arrives tomorrow :cool:
Played ten minutes of the silent hill demo, made a noise like a girl then deleted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back