Your Xmas Games Haul

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lexingtongue

What did you get then? Alien: Isolation and The Evil Within on PS4 and Final Fantasy X HD Remaster on Vita for me.

What did you get then? Alien: Isolation and The Evil Within on PS4 and Final Fantasy X HD Remaster on Vita for me.
All for the PS4;

Dragon Age: Inquisition
Pes 2015
Walking dead game: series 1
Little big planet 3
Assassins Creed: Unity

Very excited to play them, but with 2 University assignments due 7th Jan, and an exam on the 8th Jan - I doubt I can afford to play on them for long till then, gonna take a lot of willpower though :lol:

Lego Batman 3
FIFA
Disney Infinity

I'll be getting GTA after Xmas.

Neen, might treat meself later and buy something later or tomorrow but for the most part i told people not to bother getting me anything and whatever they were going to spend on me, spend on the grandbairns and neices and nephews, id get far more enjoyment out of seeing them happy than sitting screaming at Ubisoft in my underpants.

Merry Christmas lads

Neen, might treat meself later and buy something later or tomorrow but for the most part i told people not to bother getting me anything and whatever they were going to spend on me, spend on the grandbairns and neices and nephews, id get far more enjoyment out of seeing them happy than sitting screaming at Ubisoft in my underpants.

Merry Christmas lads
You're a proper good lad yay, gen. Merry Christmas, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back