Your shite claims to fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

just done an interview regarding puma for a german magazine, i shall soon be semi famous in germany :)

I kissed Lynval Golding and he slipped me the tongue - Phwoar!:cool:

Seen Micky Grays arse in the Health and Racket once, that's my own personal claim to fame. Piers Morgan was at my mates uncles wedding, the cunt.

Was in the same youth club as Kate Adie and played badminton with her. Now there's fame by reflected glory for you. :roll:

met Sam Elliot on holiday in Mexico (road house / bug lebowski etc).
totally denied it was him. then winked at me. couldn't not be him with that tash and voice.

Played football against the (Jason) Orange brothers at a wedding. First goal wins, scored a screamer after 20 seconds so they changed it to best of 3.:evil:

Made Nasty Nigel out of Coronation Street a cup of tea one Sunday morning after he pulled my house mate in Sankeys Soap.

got Kevin Webster out LBW and smashed Martin Platt for 3 fours in an over in a charity cricket game.

Was naked with Frank McClintock, Bob Moncur and Peter Bonetti in the big bath at Craven Cottage.

Messed about with some plastics models that appeared in a World Party video.

I used to always crack on with Jeffery Daniels from Shalamar by email and he told me about him learning Micheal Jackson the 'Moonwalk' and other dance moves.

I necked on with Tosh's(The Bill) daughter.

I know Jeffery Laws the runner, the Sunderland lad who was always in the Echo.

Kate Adie's parents lived a few streets away from me.

I have been on 'Look North' new's twice.

I once shared backstage with Jimmy Cricket at the Washington Gallerys.

:cool:

You forgot to mention getting smacked off the ball v Man U last week after hypothesising about it minutes earlier .creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back