Your shite claims to fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to always crack on with Jeffery Daniels from Shalamar by email and he told me about him learning Micheal Jackson the 'Moonwalk' and other dance moves.

I necked on with Tosh's(The Bill) daughter.

I know Jeffery Laws the runner, the Sunderland lad who was always in the Echo.

Kate Adie's parents lived a few streets away from me.

I have been on 'Look North' new's twice.

I once shared backstage with Jimmy Cricket at the Washington Gallerys.

:cool:

I was in Byker Grove as an extra.

I've played 'bollocks' (a less mature version of 'bogies') on the Royal Albert Hall stage.

David Bellamy once offered my me and my mother a lift home from Darlington station.

I once visited 15 cathedrals in 48 hours by train.

Brian Ferrys brother once got me out in a cricket game ( I think)

Bob Paisley was my dads cousin

I was on first name terms with Mike Neville for a bit

Sat on the bus behind bloke out of The Kane Gang, not the singer, the other one who nee fucker knows.

Grew up on Hastings Hill, Barry Siddall moved into my street, in the dead of night we used to nick apples from his tree.

Was on tele as a ballboy at Roker Park, bit blurry, but it was definately me like.

I'm responsible for Dundee FC entering administration in 2010.

Richard Gough's son was in my year at school and is now my mechanic of choice.

My wife's uncle (by marriage)'s 2nd cousin is Kyle from The View.

I was once at a wedding where the drummer from Idlewild was a guest.

I once had a conversation with Noel Gallagher about the inflatable banana craze at Maine Road.

:lol:

I once nearly got on Eastenders after our dance manager had arranged for us to have a few seconds spot breakdancing on the corner down there but then the script writers changed the story plot.:neutral::lol:

Sat on the bus behind bloke out of The Kane Gang, not the singer, the other one who nee fucker knows.

Grew up on Hastings Hill, Barry Siddall moved into my street, in the dead of night we used to nick apples from his tree.

Was on tele as a ballboy at Roker Park, bit blurry, but it was definately me like.

:lol::lol:

Priscilla Presley once apologised to me. Morag from Home and Away did the same a couple of weeks later but for different reasons.
I appeared in an advert for a holiday company and was also filmed for an episode of The Bold and The Beautiful although I'm not sure if I ended up in the final cut.

I've had big Ron, Dennis waterman and Dane bowers as neighbours. Juergen klinnsman lived down the road.

Shane McGowan gave me and me mate a pound whilst busking

I beat George Best at pool

Me mams sister married Raich Carters nephew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back