Your go to Radio Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly R4, R2 for pop master only.
Would do more 6 Music but struggle for signal in my work area.
Education Reardon's week on R4 now, usually good.

Last edited:

I find that I just can't tolerate all of the chat/banter/hilarity or adverts these days. I get taxis a lot and the crap some of these drivers listen to (mainly Radio 1 or Metro) is unbearable and just does my head and tinnitus in!

Much prefer Spotify or my own playlists, although I listen to radio 4 dramas at night. I think I'm getting old! :lol:
I record the dramas every day but don't listen to them as often as I should - I have a stack now.

Radio x for me.
Moyles, Vaughan and Elis and John are class.
Bit crap during the day when it's back to what most stations do, 30 seconds before the ad break to talk as quick as they can about some shite in the news.

Last edited:
6music.

As people have mentioned, the “banter” is shite. Too many adverts, not enough music.

Thought you’d be a 6music man like. I’ve got a Spotify playlist of new stuff I hadn’t heard of. Great for finding new stuff & getting you into different genres.

CDs for me marra. Get new music from the new music thread on here generally.

Radio X is the only radio app on my phone and my default station in the car. If they have some crap on I switch to absolute or absolute 90s, unless there is some sport on five live.

Vixen FM; serving Market Weighton, Pocklington and Holme-on-Spalding-Moor.

Best music is to be had on Radio X

Moylesy on a morning is still funny... well he is better than any other breakfast radio offering which is usually happy happy wakey wakey bollocks.

This, although I've noticed during the day on radio x, the same group of songs seem to be on rotate.

Reactions: mux
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back