Your favourite aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logon or register to see this image

Apache Attack helicopter used by the British AAC.

Read some great accounts from the pilots and JTACs.

See them every day over the house never get bored of them. Have one booked for our event which myself and my 5 year old son will pay close atention to:cool:

just because ive seen them hundreds of times and still think wow whenever i see them

Logon or register to see this image

Hawk T1A
looks weird not in red mind, its one plane everyone with a head should recognise in red

Mine is the Vulcan Bomber that is in the aircraft museum next to The Three Horse Shoes in Washington. I have been in it when you were able to.

Saw that land at Sunderland Airport, my mother worked there and I had a hell of a view of it landing I was standing right near the taxiway opposite the main hanger.

Harrier jump jet for me...

commercial wise I like them tupolev's or whatever they are called.

Concorde was special mind.. you always heard it and would look to the sky over London

B-52.Enormous.Saw one at Duxford-awesome.Shame it didn't fly over the land at the airshow a few years back.

B-52.Enormous.Saw one at Duxford-awesome.Shame it didn't fly over the land at the airshow a few years back.

The B 52 is the most evil creation that mankind has ever invtented it was specifically created for the mass murder of civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back