Younes Kaboul pod

Spoke to Younes Kaboul about his time at SAFC last week.

Hopefully something you'll enjoy.

Spoke to Younes Kaboul about his time at SAFC last week.

Hopefully something you'll enjoy.

What happened to the sound quality?
Sounds terrible compared to the first one

Last edited:
Try it through spotify. I can see what you mean now, listening back. But spotify and podbean seemingly are better. Not sure why!

Thanks for notifying me though!
To be fair I've just tried it through speakers and it's not as bad.

Through headphones it's harsh.

Will do

To be fair I've just tried it through speakers and it's not as bad.

Through headphones it's harsh.

Will do
Yeah, it seems a tad loud, doesnt it? I edited via a mac, so maybe it's my fault. Sorry!

I'll have to keep an eye on this. Too used to Sean from RR being an absolute legend with editing quality.

Yeah, it seems a tad loud, doesnt it? I edited via a mac, so maybe it's my fault. Sorry!

I'll have to keep an eye on this. Too used to Sean from RR being an absolute legend with editing quality.
People have problems with podcast quality sometimes but when I clicked on that you did the beth mead one last week and that sounded absolutely fine I thought I best raise it.

Nevermind fella, it doesn't sound half as bad through speakers as it does headphones tbf.

People have problems with podcast quality sometimes but when I clicked on that you did the beth mead one last week and that sounded absolutely fine I thought I best raise it.

Nevermind fella, it doesn't sound half as bad through speakers as it does headphones tbf.
No, thanks for telling me mate. I'd rather be told - means I can make it better!
Who have you got coming up?
Chris Burke is next week's guest - former Rangers and current Killie winger.

I'm trying to chat to players about their entire careers, but I've got another SAFC special coming week after. I've got another one coming with a former SAFC player, but it's about his whole career.

SAFC is my club, so I like the idea of Sunderland specials every 3 weeks or so though.

Last edited:
No, thanks for telling me mate. I'd rather be told - means I can make it better!

Chris Burke is next week's guest - former Rangers and current Killie winger.

I'm trying to chat to players about their entire careers, but I've got another SAFC special coming week after. I've got another one coming with a former SAFC player, but it's about his whole career.

SAFC is my club, so I like the idea of Sunderland specials every 3 weeks or so though.

Chris Burke one should be interesting given the clubs he’s been at at such a young age like.
Chris Burke one should be interesting given the clubs he’s been at

I'll be honest, the only thing I want to know about him is why he left. There was a major cloud around it iirc

It's on there.

I didn't think he really explained his departure apart from the all-encompassing 'family reasons' but was very coy and evasive about the whole thing. However he declined to properly answer the question on what he thought of Moyes. Was Moyes really the issue in Kaboul leaving? I didn't think we learnt anything about his departure than we already knew. He waxed lyrical about the region, the club and the whole atmosphere at Sunderland then promptly disappeared when Watford, of all clubs, came calling.

Back