You Lot Got Any Decent Players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't just that Villa are going down, can't keep a manager and have such a poor squad which means they'll struggle to get back up any time soon.

The finance director is a friend of mine and he's taking very early retirement to the south of France.

He says that unless a buyer is found very quickly they'll be in as bad a shape as Leeds United :eek:

It isn't just that Villa are going down, can't keep a manager and have such a poor squad which means they'll struggle to get back up any time soon.

The finance director is a friend of mine and he's taking very early retirement to the south of France.

He says that unless a buyer is found very quickly they'll be in as bad a shape as Leeds United :eek:

Wouldn't like to see any club (Bar MK Franchise) go bust like. It could have been & could still be us all too easily

Reactions: Dsb
Whilst we're not adverse to waltzing in and paying big money for your star striker, a cheap deal would also be good once you do the decent thing and finally fuck off from the top division.

I see quotes about Cattermole but I don't think he's fit to lace Delphs boots. Have you got anyone else worth looking at?

Enjoy the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back