You Lot Got Any Decent Players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

We're actually not shit. We have a side full of players who are premiership quality. We have an outstanding prospect managing us. I agree that you're shit though, I just wondered if there were any players worth looking at. I didn't think there were but just wanted to make sure.
Full marks for that delusion. Hide the plants behind the outdoor toilet in the yard so the police cannot find them. But don't let the smell of shit from the bog get into the cannabis.

It would not be fair.

After all that smell has drifted over you all from the pitch at every home game this season.

Unless my maths is wrong, if we win tomorrow, they're relegated. We play Naarch, meaning whatever the result there is no way mathematically they could escape.

No cos we could win tomorrow and then beat Norwich and Norwich could still be mathematically caught

An all time great thread. Made all the more funnier knowing that cridge will be viewing this thread but is afraid to actually logon.

I wish he would, just so he can confirm how many times he's been tagged since he was last officially on here.

Reactions: ATS
Don't know how to post it but he sent Jordan Ayew a message saying how much he loved him and he should play every week in 23rd September.
Slightly serious question - should we sign him? @Cridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back