Your last proper night out pre-Covid

What'd ya dee and where'd ya gan?

Had a canny night through Sunderland me... meal in Luciano's, John Williams night at the Empire, then over to the Lambton Worm to watch Small Wonder. Nabbed mesell a nice Staropramen glass anarl which reminded me of the evening.

That's the way it was in those days...

Last edited:

Had a canny night through Sunderland me... meal in Luciano's, John Williams night at the Empire, then over to the Lambton Worm to watch Small Wonder. Nabbed mesell a nice Staropramen glass anarl which reminded me of the evening.

Pre covid it was December 2019.The 28th I think. Went to Durham for daytime pints which turned into night time pints. Would have stayed out later if I knew. It was going to be my last one.

Me and a group of the lads came down from Glasgow for the weekend and went to the Gillingham game last March. Top weekend and they can't wait to do it again once we can.

came up to Newcastle for the weekend, saw Athletico Mince, caught a home game, got to see a few of the lads, was a dirty weekend away with my lover and so very glad we got that in (ooer) had a great Indian, caught some woeful live music, injured myself doing handstands

Went to The Sage to see Fairport Convention in February. Had a meal on Newcastle Quayside then a couple pf glasses of wine at the bar in The Sage. Seems a different world now.

Pre covid it was a weekend in Windermere and Ambleside with a big group of us, Feb 20. Was absolutely pissing down all weekend so sacked off the walking and just bounced around the pubs all Fri and Sat instead

I seem remember we'd been told to go and work from home but my contract got cancelled, so me and my pal went out on an all-day pissup round Stoke Newington Church Street, the weather was lush.

Back