You got to pay the troll toll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Reynolds: [overheard by children and their parents on a mic system] I got a question about you morticians. You bang the dead bodies? I imagine stuff like that goes on all the time. I mean, I don't give a shit. If I was dead you could bang me all you want. I mean, who cares? A dead body is like a piece of trash. I mean, shove as much shit in there as you want. Fill me up with cream, make a stew out of my ass. What's the big deal? Bang me, eat me, grind me up into little pieces, throw me in the river. Who gives a shit? You're dead, you're dead! Oh shit! Is my mic on?

Frank Reynolds: [introducing himself to a group of parents who have gathered at Paddy's Pub to enter their children in a pageant] I know some of you may have heard about that other guy... I am not gonna diddle your kids. I'm not like that; that's not my thing. I met that guy in a titty bar!

Frank Reynolds: We gotta definitely write a song about how we do not diddle kids! "Do not diddle kids, it's no good diddling kids."

Mac: There is no quicker way for people to think that you are diddling kids than by writing a song about it!

Best episode by far is the gang dines out, absolute perfection! The stare down, "paying tribute", waiter covered in spaghetti, dennis' brag about going down on a girl :lol:

Never been able to get away with IASIP. The production value of the first series was terrible and really put me off. Has it improved? It seems to be very popular and I've seen some funny clips.

FIGHT MILK!

Watch the season ten episode Charlie Work to see just how much it's improved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back