You got to pay the troll toll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never been able to get away with IASIP. The production value of the first series was terrible and really put me off. Has it improved? It seems to be very popular and I've seen some funny clips.

FIGHT MILK!

Never been able to get away with IASIP. The production value of the first series was terrible and really put me off. Has it improved? It seems to be very popular and I've seen some funny clips.

FIGHT MILK!

its funny from the outset . has odd episodes that miss but on the whole totally barbaric

FIGHT MILK!

Production quality gets better season on season. Definitely worth sticking with. Very very funny show.

Frank Reynolds: [singing] You got to pay the troll toll if you want to get into this boy's hole!

----------------------------------------
Dee Reynolds: Charlie, don't screw me like this. Come on.

Charlie Kelly: Don't screw you? Oh, I'm sorry, Dee, let me try and remember something. Let's see, was it, did Dee write a musical and come to Charlie with it? No! Charlie wrote a musical and came to Dee with it, and the gang. And the gang likes to screw it up and make it about themselves, and take it away from Charlie, and ruin his hopes and dreams. So let me tell you something, Dee, let me break down a scenario for you. I could cut the song, okay, because I wrote it. I could have Artemis do the song, okay, because you did not write it. Or I could strap on a wig and I could do the song myself. So you tell me, Little Miss All That, what do you want to do? Song or no song?
-----------------------------------

Charlie Kelly: Keep singing, bitch. You're not gonna have a face by the time I'm done with you!

-----------------------

Dee Reynolds: [singing] Tiny boy / little boy / baby boy / I need you... Tiny boy / baby boy / want to make love to you, boy...
-------------------------------

Dennis Reynolds: I was hearing a lot of laughs out there, bro.

Mac: Laughs are cheap. I'm going for gasps.

---------------------------------------------------------

Mac: [lifts Dennis' legs] Gimme that leg, boy.

Dennis Reynolds: No...

[Frank throws blanket on top of them]

Dennis Reynolds: Dude, do you have a boner right now?

Mac: Shut up, dude. Don't ruin this for me.

-----------------------------------------------

Mac: Where's the boy?

Dennis Reynolds: The boy is gone.

Mac: You can't tell me what to do.

Dennis Reynolds: N- I didn't tell you what to- You're skipping a line, dude.

Mac: Yeah, uh... You can't tell me what to do.

Dennis Reynolds: You're still skipping the same line.

Mac: Just move past it 'cause I can't remember...

Dennis Reynolds: God, it's crazy how much better I am at acting than you.

------------------------------------------------------------

Mac: I've changed my mind, I'm playing the Nightman!

Dennis Reynolds: Why would you wanna play the Nightman?

Mac: The Nightman's badass, dude. He has the eyes of a cat and does karate across the stage.

Charlie Kelly: Where are you getting that from? Karate?

Mac: I made that up, man. It's gonna be great.

Dennis Reynolds: This is great. That frees up the Lead Boy role and the Dayman role. I can play both those.

Charlie Kelly: No, I don't want you guys switching roles. That's not how it works.

Mac: Hey Frank, you got a guy that does cat eyes?

Frank Reynolds: [on phone] I'm already on it.

------------------------------------------------------------

Mac: You want me to cross the stage?

Charlie Kelly: Yes.

Mac: [starts doing karate] All right. This is a great opportunity to showcase some skills and, like, just put on a clinic.

Charlie Kelly: I would rather you didn't.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dee Reynolds: Real quickly, okay, just a couple of things. I can't really move my arms in this thing so I think I need to rip the pit.

Charlie Kelly: It is a rental. Do not rip that costume, okay? It's very expensive.

Dee Reynolds: All right, fine, but one other thing. I wrote a song, I'm gonna throw it in.

Charlie Kelly: I swear to God, you cannot add a song.

Dee Reynolds: It's gonna happen.

Charlie Kelly: I will smack your face off of your face!

----------------------------------------------------------

Dennis Reynolds: Charlie, I got a question for you. Who's playing this Lead Boy?

Charlie Kelly: That's gonna be Mac.

Mac: What? Oh, yeah! Lead, of course.

Dennis Reynolds: Who's playing the Dayman?

Charlie Kelly: Well, the Lead Boy becomes the Dayman when he defeats the Nightman, so it's also Mac.

Mac: Two parts? Oh, yeah!

FIGHT MILK!
First couple of series are very much hit and miss, strongest from 4-8 for me. Although there are some tremendous episodes in the most recent series as well.

That episode and Frank Reynolds' Little Beauties are my two favourites by a mile.

Logon or register to see this image

Nearly cried the first time I saw him in the make up :lol:

First couple of series are very much hit and miss, strongest from 4-8 for me. Although there are some tremendous episodes in the most recent series as well.

Logon or register to see this image

Nearly cried the first time I saw him in the make up :lol:

imdb synopsis

"Frank accidentally gets into the child pageantry business and is terrified of coming across as a 'Diddler'. "

trivia

Once the pageant begins, Frank's (Danny Devito) makeup and clapping is a reference to his supporting role in Batman Returns (1992) in which Danny Devito plays The Penguin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back