Yorkshire Honesty

All the people vulnerable should be looked after and kept safe... I'm 83 and I'm not staying locked in I haven't got left to live.

Like to see how that one works.

Ah right love, just casually go about your day passing it onto other people without a care in the world. This attitude right here is why we’re in the Shitter. And yet again, shielding the vulnerable gets brought up again without a thought process behind the actual logistics in order to do this considering this would result in tens of millions including the families to do the same, when many make up the care industry.

Maybe when you get to 83, you will understand how the world works and not believe everything you are told to believe

I know we aren’t all as ‘enlightened’ as you, but since you won’t provide any sources as to where you theories come from its safe to assume they are coming from the voices in your head.

There’s losers and then there’s morons and then there’s whatever you are, it’s utterly embarrassing that you are an adult going on about conspiracy theories.

But aye, freedom etc.

I know we aren’t all as ‘enlightened’ as you, but since you won’t provide any sources as to where you theories come from irs safe to assume they are coming from the voices in your head.

There’s losers and then there’s morons and then there’s whatever you are, it’s utterly embarrassing that you are an adult going on about conspiracy theories.

But aye, freedom etc.
Like I say maybe when you get to 83 you will have woken up by then, dont hold out much hope for you mind.
I dont go on about conspiracy theories, Its you that constantly.mentions conspiracy theories......

Back