Yoga / Pilates - sunderland

Pilates centre over roker is quite expensive, think its £8 a session. I go to pilates once a week at the raich carter. I think they have 3 or 4 classes a week. I pay £30 for a months pass which is all the classes, gym and pool. I imagine they have them at silksworth and aquatic centre centres

Not sure bout the yoga but theres plenty classes around my lass is always going to different places

Were you not doing this already? No wonder you’re always injured :)
He likes asking loads of questions and not doing anything about it. I'm sure I've told him before :lol:
He likes asking loads of questions and not doing anything about it. I'm sure I've told him before :lol:

Last edited:

You’ve changed

found one ashbrooke on a thurs night So gonna try that this week

Our boy has been going to Yoga at a church Hall bottom of Strawberry bank way, you just mentioned Ashbrooke so might be the same one.
It is mate , I’ve text the girl who runs it to see if can just turn up on thurs
You've not. I told you before

What type of yoga is it?
Iyengar ?? No idea what means , going on thurs night to try it though. My back is causing me load of problems and route of many of my past injuries apparently so better flexibility may help just with life in general .
puma centre do something called hot Yoga but balls to £10 a session

Last edited:
You could do it at home as well as a class.

Yoga With Adrienne on YouTube is the best I’ve followed. Do 2/3 of hers a week along with the class I go to.

Think I’ve told you this before like

Tried the wife’s dvd and tried YouTube but get distracted or bored doing it on own in house , just want to get to one class a week
Could be our boy is :)

Just text him mate, just in case you didn't get a reply ...you can just rock up on the night...its 6.30-8 and £5 a session but he says you can get 5 sessions for £20...
Cheers mate.
Sitting at a desk all day is killing me these days

Last edited:
JD gym in town do Pilates classes. Only £15 a month to join all in. Probably be an offer coming up soon as Xmas approaches so it might be reduced to a tenner a month

It is mate , I’ve text the girl who runs it to see if can just turn up on thurs

Iyengar ?? No idea what means , going on thurs night to try it though. My back is causing me load of problems and route of many of my past injuries apparently so better flexibility may help just with life in general .
puma centre do something called hot Yoga but balls to £10 a session
I do vinyasa, flowing yoga. Aquatic 6.30pm, 4 quid for non members but need to register still

Back