Yeovil game abandoned

Good. After this week's events it's about time players make a statement. I was all for our national side's decision to play on through the shite but sometime enough is enough. Embarrass the bastards enough so that any decent person wants nothing to do with them. Haringey were right to walk off so early. No way should a goalkeeper have to just stand there and take that kind of abuse these days. I hope to see more of this until it's stamped out.

Seems to be happening an awful lot more lately. Then there was that Birmingham fan hitting Grealish and the Pompey scumbag kicking O'Nien.
Is society becoming more aggressive?

Was it Yeovil fans or the opposition?

Yeovil fans apparently abusing the oppositions black goalkeeper.

What happens now though? The game still has to be played.

Just seems to be penalizing everyone without actually dealing with the people responsible at the time.

Embarrass the club enough and they have to do something. It's got to happen every time though. Piecemeal won't work.

I wouldn't be against a partial walkoff and dealing with it but it just seems harsh to me. Everybody suffering for actions of others.

If you traveled across the country and the game was abandoned through some idiot doing something stupid who would be happy. Why take retrospective action. Like that Pompey tramp - just throw him out and arrest him then and there.

I wouldn't be against a partial walkoff and dealing with it but it just seems harsh to me. Everybody suffering for actions of others.

If you traveled across the country and the game was abandoned through some idiot doing something stupid who would be happy. Why take retrospective action. Like that Pompey tramp - just throw him out and arrest him then and there.

I agree with what you're saying but I just think that with the way things are going these days...Europe wide, globally even...that we need a unified front on this until it gets sorted. Harsh maybe but it does need nipping in the bud. Besides, it was the Yeovil fans who made the journey today and maybe their decent fans will have a word for a wasted journey.

Last edited:
After the england game on Monday night, i am pleased the players walked from the pitch today, to demonstrate, its time for sociality to deal with this once and for all, and the vermin who do it.

Well done to the players,

Maybe we need to bring in more regulation into our game, like UEFA have done for international fixtures, perhaps we need to set the example.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back