Yedlin

Don't value him at 5m. Love is back up and the Manquillo must be because we won't pay that for yedlin. Think I would have preferred yedlin over a loan for Manquillo.

We already have a back up right back, why did we buy another one.

I'm no big fan of Yedlin but to spend 5 million on McNair and not this lad is baffling.

thought he was quite decent when we got our act together last season. was hoping he'd be one of the first names in this summer

instead we've got Donald Love way out of his depth and no idea who's going to be coming in if anyone

£5m on the Man United young'uns or £5m on Yedlin. know where i'd have put the money

So go with even more of an unknown? Just pick up a dart and throw it at the map of Eastern Europe and see what we come up with. Good plan!

What? Did you miss us nearly signing Santon and being linked with a couple of right backs from France when Allardyce was here? How is me being happy to take a risk bringing in a player that Allardyce evidently wanted even similar to that?

Don't value him at 5m. Love is back up and the Manquillo must be because we won't pay that for yedlin. Think I would have preferred yedlin over a loan for Manquillo.

If we don't value him at £5 million I can't really imagine the club were desperate to get the deal done then.

Moyes clearly doesn't want him and if we get Manquillo then he's clearly not needed either.

As for McNair being used AGAIN as a way of justifying buying someone is utterly pathetic. The reaction to these 2 young lads signing from Man Utd has been utterly pathetic in the extreme.

Does want him but it's the usual nonsense of scraping by in the wrong areas. Happy to pay 5m for MACNair who looks poor but refusing to pay if for someone we have had here who wants to come back and was improving steadily in our team.

you said he was better i was asking your opinion why? but we will see who he brings in if any1
From what little I've seen, from what I've read, from mates who watched him play at Liverpool and from Moyes clearly wanting Manquilo over him then I'll back the manager.

I'm sorry but I watched Yedlin last season and I thought he was a chancer with a bit of a cocky attitude much like PVA. I used to see Ferdinand and Richardson a lot first hand off the field and we don't want to be going back to that. Them two remind me of that sort of shite.

you said he was better i was asking your opinion why? but we will see who he brings in if any1

well believe it or not mate we are desperate and if he doesnt bring them in that current team will be relegated
We won't get relegated because we don't sign Yedlin.

Continuity, reliable fella, potential to develop and was good enough for us. For 5mill id pay that for yedlin. Wouldbt have paid that for mcnair mind.

Imo a bad decision given what we need and where we are.

We will end up with worth and in the long run spending more.

Par for the course. I look forward to having another FB who won't cross the half way line....mind it seems that's what some on here like.

Par for the course. I look forward to having another FB who won't cross the half way line....mind it seems that's what some on here like.
Oh well. Yedlins not coming so were fucked.

Moyes clearly doesn't want him and if we get Manquillo then he's clearly not needed either.

As for McNair being used AGAIN as a way of justifying buying someone is utterly pathetic. The reaction to these 2 young lads signing from Man Utd has been utterly pathetic in the extreme.
There's a few posters I've always thought were sound have gone on like complete minges over the last few weeks :oops:

Does want him but it's the usual nonsense of scraping by in the wrong areas. Happy to pay 5m for MACNair who looks poor but refusing to pay if for someone we have had here who wants to come back and was improving steadily in our team.

Yedlin might have improved last season, from a starting position of very poor. So why judge McNair after 2 games, when in the same post, you've grasped that a young player can improve over the course of a season?

Yedlin was awful going forward, I can't remember him doing anything other than one cross for Toivonen & one cross that was deflected to Defoe. It's got absolutely nothing to do with wanting a full back to stay behind the halfway line why people don't want him.

Back