Yedlin

That's not the only reason we are fucked. There are loads unfortunately, this is just one of them.
Well now we're getting somewhere. That's not in doubt but I'm certain we will end up with better than this chancer.

Yedlin was awful going forward, I can't remember him doing anything other than one cross for Toivonen & one cross that was deflected to Defoe. It's got absolutely nothing to do with wanting a full back to stay behind the halfway line why people don't want him.

He was part of a team that lost 1 in 11 and was improving all the time. Whatever the reason is those who think we are better off signing Love instead are very very wrong.

thought he was quite decent when we got our act together last season. was hoping he'd be one of the first names in this summer

instead we've got Donald Love way out of his depth and no idea who's going to be coming in if anyone

£5m on the Man United young'uns or £5m on Yedlin. know where i'd have put the money

That's my point.

He was dodgy til Spring this year but he had loads of potential and pace to burn if he had to recover from poor positioning or an error. Would've been a good signing as cover but at the minute we don't even have a first choice RB so on those grounds he would've been a good signing. I don't think allardyce or moyes rated him but moyes will be judged by who he does sign so they need to be markedly better than yedlin, not that he should be the benchmark..

He was part of a team that lost 1 in 11 and was improving all the time. Whatever the reason is those who think we are better off signing Love instead are very very wrong.

He made mistakes in the build up to two goals in one of the last games of the season, that isn't really what I'd call improving all the time. He was the weak link in that starting eleven as he showed regular enough.

Do people honestly rate this lad? Was pretty so-so for most of the season apart from being fast. A good last few months, but then again the entire team/club did.

Besides if Levy rates him at £5m he's worth half!

From what little I've seen, from what I've read, from mates who watched him play at Liverpool and from Moyes clearly wanting Manquilo over him then I'll back the manager.

I'm sorry but I watched Yedlin last season and I thought he was a chancer with a bit of a cocky attitude much like PVA. I used to see Ferdinand and Richardson a lot first hand off the field and we don't want to be going back to that. Them two remind me of that sort of shite.

We won't get relegated because we don't sign Yedlin.
we will get relegated because team is piss poor and 2 of the worst in the team are moyes signings

From what little I've seen, from what I've read, from mates who watched him play at Liverpool and from Moyes clearly wanting Manquilo over him then I'll back the manager.

I'm sorry but I watched Yedlin last season and I thought he was a chancer with a bit of a cocky attitude much like PVA. I used to see Ferdinand and Richardson a lot first hand off the field and we don't want to be going back to that. Them two remind me of that sort of shite.

We won't get relegated because we don't sign Yedlin.
so youve never really seen him play and yet you say hes better than yedlin typical supporter (clueless)

Last edited by a moderator:
We've had too many who can defend sometimes but offer fuck all else. It's 2016 fullbacks are a huge part of attacking.

Like a timewarp on here.
aye they havent got a clue mate they dont realise that if we are attacking them they dont need to defend

Back