Yedlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
About you making shit up. Sure, here you go.

I never said that about Anita, and I certainly never reasoned it. So you're making shit up. As I pointed out to you earlier.
  • "Sorry if they've got it wrong, but the point still stands. You've signed two right backs and according to you, Anita is first choice right back. In fact, it seems a bit bizarre to spend money on two right backs yet still have a midfielder starting over them"
  • "After all, Gamez is listed as a right back and played most of his career there but offers the versatility of slotting in at left back, same as Colback can from midfield. And Anita can slot in at right back from midfield"
  • "A player who has played more games in midfield than any other position is a midfielder"
  • "Just seems odd that you've signed two right backs, one for free and one for £5 million, yet still have a midfielder as first choice right back"
  • "I thought he was primarily a midfielder who can fill in at full back. Not sure I'd be happy at spending £5 million on a full back who wasn't as good as a midfielder playing there instead mind"

• "Sorry if they've got it wrong, but the point still stands. You've signed two right backs and according to you, Anita is first choice right back. In fact, it seems a bit bizarre to spend money on two right backs yet still have a midfielder starting over them"
  • "After all, Gamez is listed as a right back and played most of his career there but offers the versatility of slotting in at left back, same as Colback can from midfield. And Anita can slot in at right back from midfield"
  • "A player who has played more games in midfield than any other position is a midfielder"
  • "Just seems odd that you've signed two right backs, one for free and one for £5 million, yet still have a midfielder as first choice right back"
  • "I thought he was primarily a midfielder who can fill in at full back. Not sure I'd be happy at spending £5 million on a full back who wasn't as good as a midfielder playing there instead mind"

Parsnip this shite

Tedious

So where in any of them quotes do I say Anita can't play at full back? Ah right, it doesn't say it anywhere because I never said it. In fact, the quotes you've used have me quite clearly saying that I think Anita can play full back. Which is completely the opposite of what you are claiming. Thanks for proving you were making shit up about what I said.

Anita at first choice right back. How I laughed.:lol:

So where in any of them quotes do I say Anita can't play at full back? Ah right, it doesn't say it anywhere because I never said it. In fact, the quotes you've used have me quite clearly saying that I think Anita can play full back. Which is completely the opposite of what you are claiming. Thanks for proving you were making shit up about what I said.

Anita at first choice right back. How I laughed.:lol:
I didn't say you said Anita can't play right back. What you said can be found in the quotation marks:

Just ignore the sad skunk if no one bother's to engage with him he'll eventually get bored and fuck off back to the rock he crawled from under. He's a little TOOL who think's everything he say is right.....Don't worry lads school's back soon.

I didn't say you said Anita can't play right back. What you said can be found in the quotation marks:

Didn't you?

Your reasoning is that Anita cannot/should not be picked at right back by Benitez because he has played most of his games at centre midfield.

I have never said or reasoned that Anita can't play right back. Or that he can't/shouldn't be picked there. And not one of my posts that you have quoted backs up what you are claiming. What I did say, quite clearly, is that Anita wasn't going to be first choice right back, it would be Yeldin. My reasoning for that is Anita is a midfielder who can fill in at right back but Yedlin is actually a right back and cost £5 million.

Anita as first choice right back. Oh how I laughed.:lol: You really can't admit you called this wrong, can you?

Well you clearly weren't bored enough to put me on ignore and you clearly were invested enough to post a reply, a reply that added nothing to the discussion, now that's boring.
I posted in the hope you might digest the content and feck off. Don't flatter yersel by claiming I have you on ignore, lying scummy Bassa.

Was telling my mag mates last night that he literally has no obvious skills. Crossing- shite tackling -shite, positioning -shite, marking - non existent.

Atleast Janmaat could cross.

We dodged a bullet IMO.

Didn't you?

I have never said or reasoned that Anita can't play right back. Or that he can't/shouldn't be picked there. And not one of my posts that you have quoted backs up what you are claiming. What I did say, quite clearly, is that Anita wasn't going to be first choice right back, it would be Yeldin. My reasoning for that is Anita is a midfielder who can fill in at right back but Yedlin is actually a right back and cost £5 million.

Anita as first choice right back. Oh how I laughed.:lol: You really can't admit you called this wrong, can you?
I never said that you said that "Anita can't play right back", I said that your "reasoning" is that "Anita cannot/should not be picked at right back". I didn't quote you and I didn't suggest that you said that he "can't" play right back.

I posted in the hope you might digest the content and feck off. Don't flatter yersel by claiming I have you on ignore, lying scummy Bassa.
Learn to read.

I never said that you said that "Anita can't play right back", I said that your "reasoning" is that "Anita cannot/should not be picked at right back". I didn't quote you and I didn't suggest that you said that he "can't" play right back.

Learn to read.

You are suggesting you know my 'reasoning' though. And you've got it completely wrong as I never reasoned Anita cannot/should not be picked at right back either. I don't even know how you work that at as I never said it, so how did you reach this conclusion?

My reasoning went like this:

I reasoned Anita wouldn't be first choice right back because he's a midfielder.
I reasoned Yedlin would be first choice right back as he's an actual right back and cost £5 million.
You said Anita would be first choice right back and got it wrong. Just admit it and let it go. You'll survive.:lol::lol:

You are suggesting you know my 'reasoning' though. And you've got it completely wrong as I never reasoned Anita cannot/should not be picked at right back either. I don't even know how you work that at as I never said it, so how did you reach this conclusion?

My reasoning went like this:

I reasoned Anita wouldn't be first choice right back because he's a midfielder.
I reasoned Yedlin would be first choice right back as he's an actual right back and cost £5 million.
You said Anita would be first choice right back and got it wrong. Just admit it and let it go. You'll survive.:lol::lol:
  • "I was simply pointing out you were wrong for thinking Anita, a midfielder, would be first choice right back for your lot"
  • "Although I have no idea what any of that has to do with your claim that Anita, who has played most of his career in centre midfield and can fill in at right back, was going to be first choice right back ahead of Gamez and Yedlin. Who are actual right backs, although Gamez can fill in on the left. These are players with established positions and in the case of Anita and Gamez, versatile enough to fill in elsewhere"
  • "I just thought it was funny you thought Anita was first choice right back ahead of Gamez and Yedlin, that's all"
Your reasoning is that Anita cannot/should not be picked at right back by Benitez because he has played most of his games at centre midfield.

See, at it again, making shit up. Even when I tell you what my reasoning is, you deliberately ignore it and carry on trying to claim you know my reasoning. f***ing unreal, some-one on the internet thinks he knows how my mind works better than I do.:lol::lol::lol:

My reasoning, as I've pointed out a couple of times now is this:

Anita won't be first choice right back as he's a midfielder, not that he can't be picked there because he's a midfielder. There is a difference between the two.

Yedlin will be first choice right back as he's a right back and cost £5 million.

Is that simple enough for you to understand what my reasoning is?

See, at it again, making shit up. Even when I tell you what my reasoning is, you deliberately ignore it and carry on trying to claim you know my reasoning. f***ing unreal, some-one on the internet thinks he knows how my mind works better than I do.:lol::lol::lol:

My reasoning, as I've pointed out a couple of times now is this:

Anita won't be first choice right back as he's a midfielder, not that he can't be picked there because he's a midfielder. There is a difference between the two.

Yedlin will be first choice right back as he's a right back and cost £5 million.

Is that simple enough for you to understand what my reasoning is?

The following are your quotes:
  • "Anita, a midfielder, would be first choice right back for your lot"
  • "Anita, who has played most of his career in centre midfield and can fill in at right back, was going to be first choice right back ahead of Gamez and Yedlin. Who are actual right backs"
  • "It was funny you thought Anita was first choice right back ahead of Gamez and Yedlin"
The following is my summary of those quotes, which you asked for:
  • Your reasoning is that Anita cannot/should not be picked at right back by Benitez because he has played most of his games at centre midfield.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back