Yedlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he is average I shudder to think what Donald Love is categorized as.
That's a different question though mate.
Just because Love is a young 'n and looks poor so far doesn't make Yedlin a good player does it?
He was bang average. This Spanish kid sounds very promising though.
Yedlin is good enough for the lower league vermin up the road but that doesn't mean he's good enough for us.

Who's saying Love is better than Yedlin? What if we end up with a better RB than Yedlin?
no body but they saying we are in meltdown over yedlin whos average (apparently) yet we have donald love starting games and he wouldnt get a game for hartlepool

None of this gives a reason for signing Yedlin.
for me yedlin was getting alot better in last games of season hes miles better than both we have currently and will keep improving if you cant see that id suggest you start watching netball cos you havent got a clue

How sad is that gonk mr clarko by the way.
Get yourself outside in the sunshine instead of spending your time knocking one out on here man you sad, little virgin.

no body but they saying we are in meltdown over yedlin whos average (apparently) yet we have donald love starting games and he wouldnt get a game for hartlepool
The point is if he wanted Yedlin he could have him. He doesn't. There's clearly a reason for that which anyone can see that he has someone else lined up who he thinks is better. If we get Manquilo he is far better player than Yedlin.

for me yedlin was getting alot better in last games of season hes miles better than both we have currently and will keep improving if you cant see that id suggest you start watching netball cos you havent got a clue

What channels the netball on marra?

If the maggots sign him (as reported in the echo on line) and we are left with Love and Jones at the end of the window, I think Moyes might just as well just empty his desk on September 1st

Bookmarked. A year or two from now when this is bumped and we're reminded it was once suggested that Moyes, or anyone, should clear his desk and walk for not signing Yedlin, we can all have a good laugh at it.

so whats the point

smacks of Bruce spunking money on Ji and Whickham
Well I'm not keen on the look of either and haven't a clue but I'm pointing out that be either were supposed to be our right back and Yedlin clearly doesn't fit the bill either.

that back 4 we had at end of last season was more than good enough and he was in there and he was improving and only 5 million
Key word there is 'improving' Sam didn't sign him either when he had the chance. I thought both full backs needed replacing and didn't want to keep him.

Yedlin isn't very good. He gets better on here every day since he's gone. He couldn't even take a throw in properly, let alone the basics of defending.

We still need a solid right back, but we can do better.

I await the meltdown threads when Lee Ryder makes up some lie about him choosing Newcastle over Sunderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back