Yedlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is absolutely shite. I still think the same of Van Arnholt but then he's the least of our worries.

I have no idea why anyone would care that he went to Newcastle I don't think he is any good at all.

Van Aanholt offers so much going forward that it's worth having him in there. He's our second biggest goal threat behind Defoe. What he needs is someone in front of him who will do the graft for him and cover him when his brain switches off. If only we had someone like that who has been sitting on the bench....

Allardyce didn't want him either, he went for santon.

We will sign another right back. Yedlin is poor anyway. Meltdown over such an average player is ridiculous

Allardyce managed him for 9 months and didn't want him either...

I doubt he wanted Donald Love either.

Compared to Love he looks world class.

Look - if we bring in a better right back, then great. But if we fail to make that signing because "we worked really hard, but it was difficult/complicated/we ran out of time..." and Yedlin goes elsewhere then it would be a huge failure.

Let's see what happens. We have 8 days.

If he is average I shudder to think what Donald Love is categorized as.
exactly mate some people are clueless love is arguably the worst rightback we have ever had and they say yedlin is average unbelievable jeff

What a load of rubbish. He's ten times the player Love has shown himself to be for a start.

More penny pinching in the wrong areas which will cost us anyway when we have to loan him out and keep paying his wages for however long we signed him for.
Why are we comparing him to a kid that is standing in until Moyes gets his first choice RB like?

Compared to Love he looks world class.

Look - if we bring in a better right back, then great. But if we fail to make that signing because "we worked really hard, but it was difficult/complicated/we ran out of time..." and Yedlin goes elsewhere then it would be a huge failure.

Let's see what happens. We have 8 days.
invisible man been better than Mvila in the first two games . oh wait

I'd have happily taken him back for the position Love is in now, a "promising" right back as back up to our main RB - although Love so far appears massively inferior to Yedlin. The main problem is that we haven't signed that main RB yet.
love is not and never will be a right back he doesnt know how to play there hes miles worse than billy jones

What a load of rubbish. He's ten times the player Love has shown himself to be for a start.

More penny pinching in the wrong areas which will cost us anyway when we have to loan him out and keep paying his wages for however long we signed him for.
love is very raw and has been chucked in the deep end , he should be no where near the first team but he never bottled a tackle , i actually feel sorry for the lad and hope it doesn't effect him in the long term

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back