1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Year long project

Discussion in 'Photography discussion' started by peachbum, Apr 8, 2017.

1. MaDMaCKeM

MaDMaCKeM Midfield

I really cant think of one to do - at least not an interesting one

2. What about a local view, get varying light, weather conditions etc. Mind I'd find that interesting , you might not! :D. A river with varying heights / depths and vegetation over the year. The beach with varying tides, colours, people on it etc. Local high Street, showing the change in people's attire over the year.......

I'll look at a set of fifty photos put on Flickr at the end of the year madmackem.

3. Cowvahlo

Cowvahlo Striker

I like this idea mind, can I do an 11 month one instead @peachbum?

4. The menopause is indeed an interesting topic - look forward to the results.

Upgrade the board then! ;)

5. 11 months would be fine. But this is just a fun thing, you can do it however you like.

I have a shrub that gets called the triffid as it grows so fast, I should have done that; mind I'm about four/ five weeks in with the hydrangea, so I could do the triffid too, just a few weeks behind. Not sure I'll make the road view one, I'm always running late for work and haven't yet found time to get the camera and stop to take a photo.

6. So just the 1 picture over the year as you have a pair of each? Or 50 odd showing them getting ranker by the week as you don't wash them? ;)

MaDMaCKeM likes this.
  7. Steeeeed

Steeeeed Winger

I'm taking a naked photo every morning to track the results of my fitness programme. I could make that family friendly and post it :lol:

peachbum likes this.
  8. I'm not a homophobe but fuck off

9. Steeeeed

Steeeeed Winger

Ok, I'll put the unedited version in your Dropbox.

10. result :cool:

11. Roger

Roger The Gaffer Staff Member

That's one way to get banned quickly

It's going to be the end of the year before I get started! Definitely a year long project.