Year long project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody up for a project over the year ? Just for fun.

I was thinking of the theme - "Change"

We could take a picture, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, whatever suits you.

The photo would be taken in the same place and build up a set of photos showing change over the year.

@HellsBells ( maybe your babies hands?)
I'm going to do a road with trees i think
@Steeeeed @Icarebecauseyoudo ( your wrinkles? ;))
@tom tom macute @MaDMaCKeM
@K3NA
@Kid Galahad
@AB22 Easy Tiger
@Amnorrageordie @2310 Return

Then at the end of the year you could put them in a Flickr album to show the changes.

I have a baby too you pisstaking twat :p

Anyway I want to do your feet

Ken could do trains, maybe getting closer throughout the year then finally getting a pic with a train in it in late December

I lead a boring life, nothing changes much - apart from my keks and socks ;)
... You'll find something!:)
I might do two sets, one of nature where i have no control, and maybe one set where i have some control for example, my dinner every Sunday, or icbyd's idea, my feet - partly because i have skin condition that changes, so i could see the changes, and, i paint my toenails so there would be my input too.

Pants on the washing line another idea I've just had

... You'll find something!:)
I might do two sets, one of nature where i have no control, and maybe one set where i have some control for example, my dinner every Sunday, or icbyd's idea, my feet - partly because i have skin condition that changes, so i could see the changes, and, i paint my toenails so there would be my input too.

You could also take a picture of your feet from a standing position and then eat and drink loads throughout the year, until your feet disappear.

Not year long but I'm currently in the middle of the total cliche of taking pictures of the missus ever rounding belly every two weeks

I'm not having a baby, so this could be more difficult for me than most people on this thread, but when do we start?

I'm not having a baby, so this could be more difficult for me than most people on this thread, but when do we start?
Any time you like!

I'm going to do several I think, all starting about now. First one is a hydrangea as it has lots of looks throughout the year.
Probably do a local road with a lot of trees. Maybe two similar roads as I've noticed when I cycle along one road gets later blossom than the first road. I know I'm a pretty sad geek for noticing blossom change but it is just something I notice on my daily commute. :oops::D.
Not going to do meals, I just want gradual change that a series of photos will show.

First photo done.
Will photo at regular intervals until 16.4.18.

I've just started a new garden project, I'll do that.

And ICBYD's baby feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back