Yardy Out of World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
hutch said:
f***ing depressed!!!!!

Playing a game that you love for a living, travelling the world, staying in best of hotels, never enduring a British winter, having a laugh with your mates day in day out. Get real!!!

fair enough he might be missing the wife and kids but after his career is over then he'll have plenty of time for them and be living reasonably comfortable I would have thought not worrying about mortgages and other bills.

Get a grip man and grow a pair

Alreet Geoffrey.

You appear to have stumbled onto the cricket board mate.

On a football website?

Whats the matter

the rules to complicated for you like??

just stick to footy mate.. much easier to understand.

:-D I always find it amusing how people who dont like cricket are classed as thick.

The fact is one man and a dog watch it at th best of times which probably says it all.

Cosmos Rocks said:
On a football website?

:-D I always find it amusing how people who dont like cricket are classed as thick.

The fact is one man and a dog watch it at th best of times which probably says it all.

That would be me with my dog then

Hey if u enjoy watching that shit who am I to stop you. :-D

They say fishing is the biggest sport in this country it doesnt make that any good either.

I find the narrow minded quite entertaining, so please, keep this up ;)

I find the narrow minded quite entertaining, so please, keep this up ;)

Each to their own and if you like cricket u enjoy it flower.

Personally I would have my nails extracted than watch it but its amusing that because of that Im thick, ignorant and now narrow minded. :lol:

Each to their own and if you like cricket u enjoy it flower.

Personally I would have my nails extracted than watch it but its amusing that because of that Im thick, ignorant and now narrow minded. :lol:

And I'm surprised you havent fitted in here then!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back