Xercise4less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don't understand anybody who would join a gym specifically for a treadmill...just get on the paths / roads. I put some decent miles in me last year...probably about 600-700 and did them all outdoors...starring into a wall on a treadmill...urgh.

Reason being mate, ive torn my cruciate ligaments on 3 seperate occasions, had surgery etc and that was well over 20 years ago but suffer badly at times with it. The treadmill is a lot softer to run on.
I also dont only use a treadmill as part of my cardio, bikes cross trainer rowing machine and used to do a canny bit bag work

I use the treadmill four or five times a week and do about 50k. But I also do other cardio (cross trainer and bike) and do weights and toning exercises. I go on my way to or home from work and often have a swim and steam. Personally, I don't like running outside except when doing fun runs.

Had a trial session in there this evening - I was impressed. Only things that I didn't see were medicine balls and resistance bands but good selection of weights and wasn't too busy. Can't complain for £9.99 pm.

I use the treadmill four or five times a week and do about 50k. But I also do other cardio (cross trainer and bike) and do weights and toning exercises. I go on my way to or home from work and often have a swim and steam. Personally, I don't like running outside except when doing fun runs.
They have a steam room?

Any idea if they have rowing machines? I've been quite a bit now but still struggle to find them but keep forgetting to ask when leaving :rolleyes:

Just downloaded the x4l app - it'll not let me login. Anyone else use the app/have problems with it?

Can't remember how I got my password etc for the App, think it was when I joined up it came by email.
You only need the App for the classes really like mate and I don't do them so never had to use it

Just downloaded the x4l app - it'll not let me login. Anyone else use the app/have problems with it?
I didn't even know they had an app. I'm just about to head down and dreading the heat in the place, hopefully I can get on the machines near the windows.

I didn't even know they had an app. I'm just about to head down and dreading the heat in the place, hopefully I can get on the machines near the windows.

like a fcuking greenhouse at times, wish more people would twist about it then they might actually sort it

Same here, the only gripe I have is with place not having a decent air con.

I asked the other week about the air conditioning and they got back to to say it will be getting repaired soon and that in the mean time they going to get some portable units in and fans. Well tonight thank fuuk they have a few portable air conditioning units and a few big fuuk off fans which although not ideal was 100% better than its been of late. The difference was unbelievable

I asked the other week about the air conditioning and they got back to to say it will be getting repaired soon and that in the mean time they going to get some portable units in and fans. Well tonight thank fuuk they have a few portable air conditioning units and a few big fuuk off fans which although not ideal was 100% better than its been of late. The difference was unbelievable
We're they just put in yesterday as I was in Wed and the place was like a sauna. A few week back I had to open the window near the treadmill to let some air in, the following day they put up signs to keep them closed...unbelievable considering the situation.

Air conditioning what a lucky man we have pigeons nesting on the top floor a brick randomly hanging from the ceiling. Plastic windows that give you the green house effect. Don't moan haha.

We're they just put in yesterday as I was in Wed and the place was like a sauna. A few week back I had to open the window near the treadmill to let some air in, the following day they put up signs to keep them closed...unbelievable considering the situation.

Aye I think so mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back