Xercise4less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken Kiev

Midfield
Anyone else think the air conditioning is just not good enough in there???

Or I s it just me blowing it out me arse every session

Av heard they turn it off cos they want to help the fatties sweat more out so it makes them lose more weight and keep coming back :lol:

Careful now, ive still go that photo you sent me at work ;)

Anyway, Pats getting married next month in Vegas!

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Chicken Kiev, post: 20241857, member: 34393"]Careful now, ive still go that photo you sent me at work ;)

:oops:

Anyway to , Pats getting married next month in Vegas![/QUOTE]

Pat CRASH?

The treadmill in the far corner is my weapon of choice like.

Infront of the window?

was like a greenhouse in there the other neet with the sun shining in.

Been getting busier in there lately. Not happy like.

Its mainly the weights area that's gets busy like but I do me weight training elsewhere so that doesn't bother me, long as the treadmills etc are ok so I can get me cardio done im happy

Keep an eye on their Facebook page this weekend mate.
Last bank holiday weekend they had an offer for £9.99 a month peak times with no joining fee and one month free

Theres flyers on all the machines with an offer of a free session and if you sign up after its 9.99 and nee joining fee etc

Just ring them mate as they are constantly on the phone to people while im in there touting for new punters.

Theres flyers on all the machines with an offer of a free session and if you sign up after its 9.99 and nee joining fee etc

Just ring them mate as they are constantly on the phone to people while im in there touting for new punters.
Feel sorry for the poor fuckers like. Its like a call centre. :lol:

I called in for a look a while back. Pestered into giving them my number. They rang every day for 6 weeks. Learnt a lesson there

I'm upstairs now and it's like a furnace, having the windows open is not enough.

Yes but I've been told it's just the aircon that was in when it was offices so isn't up to the job
It was great tonight with it raining outside, made doing cardio much easier. The place was deserted too.

Infront of the window?

was like a greenhouse in there the other neet with the sun shining in.

Its mainly the weights area that's gets busy like but I do me weight training elsewhere so that doesn't bother me, long as the treadmills etc are ok so I can get me cardio done im happy
Really don't understand anybody who would join a gym specifically for a treadmill...just get on the paths / roads. I put some decent miles in me last year...probably about 600-700 and did them all outdoors...starring into a wall on a treadmill...urgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back