XBOX ONE OR PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an Xbone for £365 in the end. Only got FIFA at the moment, but will probably pick up BF4 and Forza at the weekend.

New controller feels nice, it's slightly on the big side for my tiny hands but I'll get used to it. Not too sure on the interface and dashboard though; to see which of your friends is online requires going through about three different menus which all take time to load up and the layout of it all is a bit meh. Not to worry though, looking forward to another 8 years of gaming on this thing.
How did you get it for that price?

nope, the ps3 one is as hideous as ever, back on there atm, ps4 one is slick as fuck for me
Half the time none of the content doesn't even load. I'm finding that with things like the trophies too. Doesn't really make a difference like.

Half the time none of the content doesn't even load. I'm finding that with things like the trophies too. Doesn't really make a difference like.
my mate was asking me if Marvel crashed on me, i said no, his ps3 version is hideous, keeps crashing...no sooner had i said no that the game booted me to the start menu with a error menu

my mate was asking me if Marvel crashed on me, i said no, his ps3 version is hideous, keeps crashing...no sooner had i said no that the game booted me to the start menu with a error menu
I've been booted off Battlefield a few times mid campaign like.

Once you set up your xbox one with a telly in the house are you able to use it on another telly?

Just with my current 360 I move it between the bedroom and the living room, but with this new live tv thing doesn't seem like a good idea

Once you set up your xbox one with a telly in the house are you able to use it on another telly?

Just with my current 360 I move it between the bedroom and the living room, but with this new live tv thing doesn't seem like a good idea
of course it isnt, increased energy use, always monitoring what you watch and too much invasion of privacy

Frustrating as fuck trying to decide which one to go for.

I always have been a Xbox fan, but I have been hearing positives on the PS4.

Come on lads, honest answers required, what should I go for and why?
Depends on exclusive with me big halo and gears of war fan so it's a no brainier, plus you have the new metal gear coming to Xbox one and Spielberg making the new halo tv show exclusively for xbox live.

Depends on exclusive with me big halo and gears of war fan so it's a no brainier, plus you have the new metal gear coming to Xbox one and Spielberg making the new halo tv show exclusively for xbox live.

Metal Gear is also on PS4. And I'd never let an exclusive TV show influence my choice of games console, especially when a) it will no doubt be available online and b) likely be utter, utter shite.

Metal Gear is also on PS4. And I'd never let an exclusive TV show influence my choice of games console, especially when a) it will no doubt be available online and b) likely be utter, utter shite.
Didn't say metal gear was an xbox exclusive, just that it isn't an ps exclusive any more.

Xbox IMO wins hands down on exclusives, titanfall, halo, gears of war and mass effect......etc

Didn't say metal gear was an xbox exclusive, just that it isn't an ps exclusive any more.

Xbox IMO wins hands down on generic FPS games, titanfall, halo, gears of war and mass effect......etc

tidied, ;)

my mate hates Microsoft and when i told him they were making a Halo Tv show he groaned, he was genuinely interested when i told him Spielberg was directing it, i am tbh, could be good

Xbox IMO wins hands down on exclusives, titanfall, halo, gears of war and mass effect......etc

Titanfall- looks good but multiplayer only. Halo- still churning out games but im bored of bloody Halo. Gears of War- finished. Mass Effect- on both.

Im a big 360 fan but I think i'm making the leap over to PS4- its a games console and to be honest im bored of the half arsed Kinect shite that only works when it wants and has no games for it. Also, the remote play looks class.

I'll raise you Uncharted, God of War, possible Last of Us sequels, and Sony only developers like thatgamecompany and MediaMolecule, Japan Studio, etc. In my opinion the Microsoft exclusives are growing tired and stale, Gears and Halo have not evolved at all from first to last releases. All opinion, I guess, though. Besides, Mass Effect isn't exclusive any more, is it? And isn't Titanfall (despite looking totally bland and unoriginal) only a timed exclusive anyway?

I'll raise you Uncharted, God of War, possible Last of Us sequels, and Sony only developers like thatgamecompany and MediaMolecule, Japan Studio, etc. In my opinion the Microsoft exclusives are growing tired and stale, Gears and Halo have not evolved at all from first to last releases. All opinion, I guess, though. Besides, Mass Effect isn't exclusive any more, is it? And isn't Titanfall (despite looking totally bland and unoriginal) only a timed exclusive anyway?

I think the first game is XBone exclusive then sequels multiplat

Titanfal is exclusive to XboxOne

not that Zampella seem happy about it
http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/30/titanfall-will-not-come-to-ps4-admits-unhappy-respawn-4166444/

of course it isnt, increased energy use, always monitoring what you watch and too much invasion of privacy
it's totally pointless and i feel like a right cock talking to my xbox so i just use my controller, the kinect is really good but i didn't have a 360 so no idea if it's better than the first one.

Yep no problem. no idea what this live tv is but i have noticed it basically tells you what your mates have been doing on the xbox. Having my m8s life here, he reckoned he was on COD all yhe time but it clearly showed he was addicted to just dance. fecking poof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back