XBOX ONE OR PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

houst69

Striker
Frustrating as fuck trying to decide which one to go for.

I always have been a Xbox fan, but I have been hearing positives on the PS4.

Come on lads, honest answers required, what should I go for and why?

I was Xbox 360 but I've switched to the ps4, haven't played on it much but been impressed with it so far.

Interface is very good, easy to use. To me the best system for gaming is going to be the ps4, best system for multimedia will be xbox one.

Not been on the xbox one though but ps4 is very good. The new controller is class prefer it to the xbox controllers, even has a speaker on the controller and in certain parts of game volume comes out of the controller.

I had a Xbox1 for 2 weeks then it decided to refuse to load any games , so I got a refund and have just (10 mins ago) taken delivery of a PS4/Vita mega bundle from Shopto , about to set it up now :).
I really liked the One , but the new dashboard is just a cluster-fuck , really poorly designed .
Forza 5 is brilliant mind

I'm very happy with Xbox One so far. As previously stated, Forza 5 is amazing. I like the new control pad but it's strange not having a menu when you press the guide button now. Hopefully they'll add that in a future patch.

I'm very happy with Xbox One so far. As previously stated, Forza 5 is amazing. I like the new control pad but it's strange not having a menu when you press the guide button now. Hopefully they'll add that in a future patch.
Struggling with the new pad tbh.

Loving the X1 in all honesty. Was worried I'd got the wrong machine at first, but had no problems at all.

Forza 5 is amazing if your into racing games - really changes the genre.

Saying that though, I still want a PS4.....

Ps4 all the way. However I'm a fan boy and my mates are on there. I see it as an investment and with better specs it really was the clincher for me.

I have played on X1 and was impressed. It's obvs a good machine but just not what I want.

Go with whatever your mates are on and what exclusives you like.

get what your mates have. or have a go on both.
I've an xbox one and like it. forza is great. so is fifa n battlefield.
depends what your into.

They'll not drop for a while yet, I should imagine, not so early in the console's lifecycle.
aye but the games will, it's not just the 50 quid now gran turismo has a 30 pound add on to complete the game or unlock cars and stuff :lol:.

They can shove it up their arse.

I've got an xbox one ;)

aye but the games will, it's not just the 50 quid now gran turismo has a 30 pound add on to complete the game or unlock cars and stuff :lol:.

They can shove it up their arse.

I've got an xbox one ;)

Not sure what this thread has to do with the PS3 mind.

Gran Turismo isnt out on PS4, Ps3 only
ah right does anyone expect it to be different though? i imagine it will only get worse as they get everyone hooked into the online gaming and then how long before you can't play a game without Internet connection like fm with steam.

ah right does anyone expect it to be different though? i imagine it will only get worse as they get everyone hooked into the online gaming and then how long before you can't play a game without Internet connection like fm with steam.
you mean the policy that Sony has said it wont implement multiple times and the policy Microsoft tried to get on the Xbox One until they did an embarrassing U-Turn...that policy??

you mean the policy that Sony has said it wont implement multiple times and the policy Microsoft tried to get on the Xbox One until they did an embarrassing U-Turn...that policy??
yeah that one:lol: I've read what they said but they're greedy the customers will have to keep kicking off for eternity to stop them, why is xbox market place the most expensive way to buy games as well its ludicrous.

PS4 for me at Xmas personally
Both good consoles like, but PS4 seems more focused on gaming, which is all I want strangely enough from a gaming console ;) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back