XBOX ONE OR PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
tidied, ;)

my mate hates Microsoft and when i told him they were making a Halo Tv show he groaned, he was genuinely interested when i told him Spielberg was directing it, i am tbh, could be good

Gears isn't an fps.........titanfall is an attempting to reinvent fps hence the reason all hype with the critics.

I'll raise you Uncharted, God of War, possible Last of Us sequels, and Sony only developers like thatgamecompany and MediaMolecule, Japan Studio, etc. In my opinion the Microsoft exclusives are growing tired and stale, Gears and Halo have not evolved at all from first to last releases. All opinion, I guess, though. Besides, Mass Effect isn't exclusive any more, is it? And isn't Titanfall (despite looking totally bland and unoriginal) only a timed exclusive anyway?

I haven't come here to argue like a fanboy fanny, just giving my opinion that I am a gears and halo fan so it's a no brainier for me, but for the record both are great consoles with great games.

I haven't come here to argue like a fanboy fanny, just giving my opinion that I am a gears and halo fan so it's a no brainier for me, but for the record both are great consoles with great games.
I'm not arguing, mate. Like I said, each to their own. Just having a discussion, you know, on this discussion board. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back