Xbox 1 or PS4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Sorry. I'll be happy from now on.
or you could grow the fuck up and stop whinging and crying about things you have chosen to buy or do as Jsdftm says, you are the biggest moaner on here, in reality you have fuck all to moan about except little gripes that have little to no bearing on your daily life

im done, got my point across, best thing i can do is put him on ignore, nowt against the lad but i boils my piss seeing people whinging constantly about nothings like that, im the same with the cretins on my facebook who do it.

or you could grow the fuck up and stop whinging and crying about things you have chosen to buy or do as Jsdftm says, you are the biggest moaner on here, in reality you have fuck all to moan about except little gripes that have little to no bearing on your daily life
I'll leave it at that cos this is just daft and pointless and OTT.
I hope it works out well for you.

Great console, thrown under the bus. :(

But as is, you've got one console that's selling 3 to 1 worldwide with its competitor, that is between 30 and 50% more powerful (SMB FACT-ism) hardware-wise, and either at the same price or cheaper.
Looking to the future, the power gap will only increase as well.

So essentially, the only real reason to buy one is for MS exclusives, but then how many companies will be willing to go full MS exclusive when by doing so you'll be losing out on 3/4s of the market?

That's without going into the big-hitters coming out for PS, and things like Morpheus in the pipeline.

Regarding games:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates

And that's without mentioning visual effects dropped from XB versions and lower overall framerates even at lower resolution.

Don;t get me wrong, if XB1 had come out and was better than PS4, I'd have gone that way. Fact is, MS fucked up with it and it's not something or nowt.
Yawn, no one but saddos care

I noticed no difference in "power" and all this FPS shite between the ps4 and Xbox. Just go with your gut.
majority of real people wont give a toss and the rest will argue on the internet

Last edited:
I had PS3 for years and after see what my mates were getting (Xbox one) thats what I went for.

I haven't looked back since. When I was on PS3 there was always days when the network was down, constantly! Then that thing where it was offline for 3 weeks!!!

Really annoying.

The fact is Playstation are behind Microsoft and they are copying the things Microsoft have done, charging for online play to better the network and also headphone jack in the controller

I had PS3 for years and after see what my mates were getting (Xbox one) thats what I went for.

I haven't looked back since. When I was on PS3 there was always days when the network was down, constantly! Then that thing where it was offline for 3 weeks!!!

Really annoying.

The fact is Playstation are behind Microsoft and they are copying the things Microsoft have done, charging for online play to better the network and also headphone jack in the controller
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This and your tesco thread, worthy of ignoring alone. Jesus wept

Canny thread this like :), it's bringing back memories of arguments at school in the 1980's over which was better speccy or c64 which would usually end up in a scrap (oh and speccy48k for the record)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back