Xbox 1 or PS4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

People will say what majority of your mates play.

PS4 is more powerful and personally I prefer the exclusives.

Depends what your mates have, what exclusives you prefer, controller etc. Personally I like both.

Lots of good deals for xbox ones at the minute, think game are doing a console + destiny +Halo collection for £350. Gamestop are also doing the sunset overdrive console for £309.

Not sure what deals there are for PS4 at the minute.

Depends how much sex you're wanting to have over the next few years?

Not bothered about busting your knot - get a ps4, it's more powerful and has better exclusives

Want to shag summat - leave them both alone and go outside in the real world, computer games are for kids and virgins

Depends how much sex you're wanting to have over the next few years?

Not bothered about busting your knot - get a ps4, it's more powerful and has better exclusives

Want to shag summat - leave them both alone and go outside in the real world, computer games are for kids and virgins
I can confirm that this statement is incorrect. I get plenty and sometimes whilst playing a game :lol: I have a PS4

In my opinion xbox one all day long,just couldn't get away with the ps4 and the graphics/performance difference is minimal. I am bias towards microsoft like because I also sold my ps3 and kept the 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back