XB1 PGA Tour 15 ...Release Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still downloading/installing it?

no i got the disc this morning, installed and it automatically did an update. All i see to get is to play 18holes on one course, or the prolouge lessons.

I though it might unlock once i win the US Open on the prolouge, i won but still no online or choice of courses.

no i got the disc this morning, installed and it automatically did an update. All i see to get is to play 18holes on one course, or the prolouge lessons.

I though it might unlock once i win the US Open on the prolouge, i won but still no online or choice of courses.
Weird, everything was there for me once it finished downloading on EA Access

If you've used EA Access its fully installed so you can just carry on
Cool, it game today, along with the additional DLC via email - however I still need help to set up a proper game. shall be around at 11

GT is safcdave21

ON NOW CHAPS!! need help

Last edited:

Make sure you've installed the update and then reboot followed by the US Open prologue again and it should all appear as the same happened to me.

Mine arrived this morning from amazon
Mine too. Played it for 20 mins and quickly bored of it. I will play it with my dad for a bit bonding time as he loves golf and only time he will play a computer.
As someone on this thread said earlier, the graphics are crap, Rory Mcilroy looks like Ian Huntley with a Nike cap. If Tiger Woods is backwards compatible now I would recommend just playing that.

Make sure you've installed the update and then reboot followed by the US Open prologue again and it should all appear as the same happened to me.

Played the US open prolouge again this morning, for about the 10th time and finally its opened up the game.

Ive done that prologue US open and won a few times, nee further on, and now the EA Access update is installed :(

Is it just me or is this game showing the graphics of a 360/ps3? Possibly worst graphics I have seen on next gen console.

Sounds like this is a big pile of EA shit.

The amount of games which have come to next gen with less content than on the previous one is nothing short of disgusting, and a massive insult to customers buying their product.

Sounds like this is a big pile of EA shit.

The amount of games which have come to next gen with less content than on the previous one is nothing short of disgusting, and a massive insult to customers buying their product.
I am not a big gamer, just like Fifa and footy manager, I buy the odd big game like GTA etc. I remember Tiger Woods 10 being good for 360 and playing it with my dad, so thought being a good son I will buy it and have a bit craic on with it. I secretly had high hopes as its nearly 6 years since PGA 10, so this being a next gen is going to be class!
However its the same game, seems less content and the zoom on your shots takes forever! And for the biggest crime the graphics, exactly the same as Tiger Woods 2010.

I hate this fucken game like... can I fuck open up the main game

@ FOOKEN LAST!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back