XB1 PGA Tour 15 ...Release Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's always good but it's been the same, slightly shinier game for hundreds of years.

Getting rid of three click was the only significant change and that was an age ago.

And now you have the option of playing that way if you like. Personally don't think it's any great shakes, but with the complete lack of competition means they don't have to push the boat out. Just like Fifa

And now you have the option of playing that way if you like. Personally don't think it's any great shakes, but with the complete lack of competition means they don't have to push the boat out. Just like Fifa

Yep, easy money.

I remember they kept three click in for ages but I think it was 12 they took it out for some reason, glad they've put the option back.

Prefer the tru-swing mesel. At least you can play each other whatever the control method

Just been playing some ranked matches and if you don't get some eagles then you won't win, having said that the EA Servers have kicked me off 3 times now. They never learn do they?

Last edited:
once you've done the prologue, choose the play tab, then online h2h ranked or unranked
can I fook find that! played 3 full rounds, best score, 3 over

done PGA Tour thing, about 6 tasks, and won that on 2nd go but cant find the option for H2H

PGA Tour dispatched, will arrive today, or tomorrow.. will be on line both nights from 10:30 ish

Last edited:
I have pre-ordered this like. Whats the controls on the new one? Is their a tutorial mode for me to get myself back upto scratch again?

I have pre-ordered this like. Whats the controls on the new one? Is their a tutorial mode for me to get myself back upto scratch again?
Aye there's a tutorial at the beginning, there's the normal analogue swing control and the 3 button swing has returned, I've only ever used that on Everybody's Golf I think though

I've still got a few hours left on my EA Access trial, my Tesco order has despatched today but from previous experience they don't get games there for you on release day so not holding my breath

Last edited:
Happy I paid for EA access on his one, saved me wasting money on this.

1) The zoom in to a shot just seems really slow.
2) Adding spin just seems crazy stupid, like spinning for 100 yards
3) I like the swingy stick thing but for putting it's just daft.
4) Rory looks like he's dead or something, compared to the class likenesses on Fifa it's crap
5) You'll need to spend a fortune on courses
6) Frank Noblow is dull.

can I fook find that! played 3 full rounds, best score, 3 over

done PGA Tour thing, about 6 tasks, and won that on 2nd go but cant find the option for H2H

PGA Tour dispatched, will arrive today, or tomorrow.. will be on line both nights from 10:30 ish

I'll talk you through it the morra, hopefully amazon deliver on time, think I've got about 3 hours left on the demo

nee point now like, game will be here today :) will be on tonight, but taking it i'll need to reinstall, or, because its already part installed, can I play straight away

nee point now like, game will be here today :) will be on tonight, but taking it i'll need to reinstall, or, because its already part installed, can I play straight away

If you've used EA Access its fully installed so you can just carry on

Anyone else pre-ordered off amazon? I seem to never get pre-orders early or even on the day sometimes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back