Wyke

I have to say I was happy too. I don't think he's been anywhere near up to match sharpness from what we've seen.
Aye, I agree marra. His record shows he's capable in this league, so I'm still hopeful that he will come good. Worth mentioning that he got a decent applause from the Burton fans when he got stretched off. I thought it was jolly good and very sporting of them.

Just watched the possible leg breaking challenge on him. Shocking, disgusting challenge. If an outfield player made that challenge it would be the number one talking point in football at the minute.

The ref and appeal panal though Power 's was worse though ff's
Speaks volumes how badly officiating in this country when The Gambia had refereeing representation in the World Cup yet England didn’t despite having the most prestigious league in the world and one of the best footballing infrastructure’s. This bad officiating stems from the top as referees very rarely have their obviously wrong decisions overturned.

Speaks volumes how badly officiating in this country when The Gambia had refereeing representation in the World Cup yet England didn’t despite having the most prestigious league in the world and one of the best footballing infrastructure’s. This bad officiating stems from the top as referees very rarely have their obviously wrong decisions overturned.
Aye, but was the lack of representation not just due to the lack of experience using VAR rather than the quality of officiating?

He needs to be given time.
His last competitive action would be last April, he's missed a chunk of pre-season, plain and simply he needs games.
Sometimes it can take a good 10 games to get up to scratch.

Bit of a red herring this though, Clattenburg would have gone to the World Cup but he left England to make more money

Back