Wyke, McGeady, McNulty, Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's f***ing wank man.

You don't need to be 'populist' to see that he's an immobile carthorse who doesn't jump for the ball.

He knocks one in from a yard out against Accrington in the dying seconds and suddenly all his shit shows are forgotten on here.
Not all forgotten, but he certainly isn’t the knacker that the wolf pack on here claim him to be, sorry if these upsets your agenda.
Looks like your punching above your weight if that's your lass mind
I fail to see what my marital situation is in regards to our current topic of conversation, but if you would like to discuss it I’m afraid you will be disappointed.
PS it’s you’re, sorry to be pedantic.

Last edited:

Fuck off man he's f***ing shite I've seen enough last season to see it myself you knacker

Christ almighty theres nowt worse than posters suddenly think a player's great cos he scored a goal ignoring all his horrific performances from last season
So players aren’t allowed to improve after a poor season?
Remember that Quinn fella?

Front 3 every game

Maguire McNulty Mcgeady

Wyke
I know what you are saying but, mcgeady for me cant start everygame. Sometimes duo to his age he is better used like a impact sub, so he is fresh running against tired defenders. But sometimes he has to start without a doubt, just dont think he can cut it 90 mins everygame anymore.
Wyke is f***ing shite
Better then Grigg atm.

Last edited:
It’s bipolar this board mind, changes with the wind. We beat Accrington and suddenly that’s got to be the new formation. Don’t let last night paper over the cracks, the real test comes Saturday

Jesus Christ another one
haha not at all, i just dont write a player off after one season.

Quinn himself admitted he had a shocking debut season when he signed for us and he seemed to do a decent job. And before you jump on this too, im not comparing his football ability to quinn at all, simply saying like quinn, he also had a bad first season like many players do.

Wyke never got going tbh and like Quinn also had a few injuries so im open to how he will play this season. its not like hes got a poor record like Lee Camp and were running round sucking him off.

You comparing wyke to quinny now, fuck me
Obviously not in the same league. I’m saying any player can have a poor season followed by a good one, Quinn being a notable example. I trust that’s clear enough for you.
And if ‘fuck me’ is an invitation, I’d rather not thanks.

Definitely not Wyke. He’s really poor in front of goal and his hold up play/link play is nowhere near good enough.

Another one who’s improved by not playing.

Definitely not Wyke. He’s really poor in front of goal and his hold up play/link play is nowhere near good enough.

Another one who’s improved by not playing.
Had Burgess frustrated to fuck in the play off games. He starts on Saturday for me and is given the same job to do. Hopefully it leaves gaps for others.

Had Burgess frustrated to fuck in the play off games. He starts on Saturday for me and is given the same job to do. Hopefully it leaves gaps for others.
Did he fuck.

Ball lumped up to Wyke, nowhere near it, Pompey clear with ease.

All game long. Both games.

He was shite. For a supposedly big lad he is pathetic in the air and puts defenders under no pressure whatsoever (seeing as they're able to jog away from him while he huffs and puffs about.)

Absolute f***ing garbage he is. Should have been binned from those shameful play-off performances alone notwithstanding his pathetic performance overall last season.

Photo by Ian Horrocks/Sunderland AFC via Getty Images Now that the dust has settled on Sunderland’s win at Accrington last night we’re mulling over the key Talking Points from the game - is it time to scrap three at the back, and should we play McNulty & Wyke together on Saturday? Time to ditch three at the back? Jack Ross reverted to a...

More at Roker Report...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back