Wrestling - Part 3

I didn't think having an affair was still a resigning matter in 2022?

If this heralds a return to some old fashioned values in public life then I'm all for it I suppose.

I mean all those look bad (and are bad tbf) but it's not like any of these things are secret, they done half of it openly on TV and the rest has been known for years. Didn't even bring up Vince saying the N word on TV, having Mexicans be grass cutters and come out on a lawn mower, make numerous wrestlers work through serious injuries, allow a culture of painkiller and drug abuse to be made, booking Piper to smash a coconut over Piper's head etc etc etc millions of things that you wouldn't be able to do these days.

That said at the end of the day the allegations of whether he raped someone will determine what his end is. If he has just paid someone to conceal an affair who gives a shit. If he's physically raped someone or put pressure on by holding their job unless they do a sexual act etc then he is finished.

They've tried to get him on the rest of it for decades and to no avail. If they can't prove he's raped this women then Vince will be fine.

Well that was shit. Basically asking the fans to be in it together with him? FFS 😂
Just like how he was in it with the wrestlers released who went on to prove their accusers wrong, one of those times Vince let his hypocrisy slip up publically

Last edited:
This basically.
People were cheering him down to the ring again i see 😂
I mean all those look bad (and are bad tbf) but it's not like any of these things are secret, they done half of it openly on TV and the rest has been known for years. Didn't even bring up Vince saying the N word on TV, having Mexicans be grass cutters and come out on a lawn mower, make numerous wrestlers work through serious injuries, allow a culture of painkiller and drug abuse to be made, booking Piper to smash a coconut over Piper's head etc etc etc millions of things that you wouldn't be able to do these days.

That said at the end of the day the allegations of whether he raped someone will determine what his end is. If he has just paid someone to conceal an affair who gives a shit. If he's physically raped someone or put pressure on by holding their job unless they do a sexual act etc then he is finished.

They've tried to get him on the rest of it for decades and to no avail. If they can't prove he's raped this women then Vince will be fine.
Oh I know marra just seen it on Twitter and thought I’d post it for anyone who hasn’t seen owt.
From what I gather he’s paid this one with hush money but has other claims against him so like you say will be interesting to see.
Plus the raising of wage from a 100k to 200k could seriously fuck him too.
Anyone see Andrade was meant to be wrestling Will Ospreay at Forbidden Door but CMLL put a stop to it, that would of been absolutely class the Bastards, absolutely ridiculous it’s because NJPW have a deal with CMLL and Andrade same as the Lucha Bros work on AAA at times.
Almost, I’m happy for her if she’s gets her release mind, think she’s been misused for a canny while and probably the best women they had on the roster, I don’t care if she goes to AEW (would be great like 😂) or goes in to acting, she’s a star and wwe wasted her for the most part. And I’m glad someone finally called the shit creative out and didn’t back down.

Last edited:

Back