Wrestling - Part 3

You don't have to watch it. Instead of posting every week that it bores you, just don't put it on. Pretty easy innit!
Then I'll never find out if it's getting better.
Joe and Zayn will probably tear the house down next week and bring some good wrestling anyway .

Then I'll never find out if it's getting better.
Joe and Zayn will probably tear the house down next week and bring some good wrestling anyway .
Can't wait for this Joe/Zayn match. I hope they haven't edited down it because apparently it was close to 45 minutes long :eek:.

Can't wait for this Joe/Zayn match. I hope they haven't edited down it because apparently it was close to 45 minutes long :eek:.
Aye that's what I read too . Some said it was mint and some said it was rubbish so hopefully we get the uncut version.
Joe has been on a tear since he came in and Zayn is Zayn. Should be a corker.

f***ing fans are annoying with that "what?" bullshit. A few of them have learned to talk in way that interrupts it - but it means that everything seems oddly-paced. Rushed. Awful.
You noticed it too mate :cool:

Absolutely terrible workers have to do this because of hyperactive ''what'' chants.

Anyone got any advice on WWE 2K16? I'm playing the Austin storyline, and can I hell beat The Rock at Wrestlemania 17. Everything I do he reverses, and puts me in a submission, (sharpshooter / boston crab / camel clutch) and I seem to end up eventually tapping out every time. Its doing my head in.

The submission system is horrible, every time I get put in one I tap out no matter what I do like.

Back