Wrestling - Part 3

Got to be a massive work at this point with a bit of truth to it, either way it’s brilliant tv.
Completely ignored when they’ve come back. It’s perfect coz we all expected a massive fallout, even just from commentary.

Fuckin hell. Miro 😁 is back! Rights
This is a weekly show. I’m edge of seat here. Wrestlemania I fell asleep by this point (time) and didnt bother the next. I don’t like to compare but Jesus, just not even close.

Last edited:

He’s thinning out so why shave it off 😂 looking forward to blood and guts.
Brilliant this, once again. Dynamite is by far and away the best weekly show IMO.

Still wanting to fast forward to see the next update on MJF mind. Blew the ceiling for me.

Last edited:
Best promo I’ve seen since him and punk, he’s outstanding.
Better for me. With the weekends rumours and then the squash. He’s come out like the stretcher didn’t happen and just attacked everything he could have, he’s made it bigger than a 1 on 1 rivalry in the ring. Brilliant.

This 10 man tag is class, Young bucks can’t have a bad match.
Better for me. With the weekends rumours and then the squash. He’s come out like the stretcher didn’t happen and just attacked everything he could have, he’s made it bigger than a 1 on 1 rivalry in the ring. Brilliant.
I agree with that it feels like the biggest thing going by a country mile.

This 10 man tag is class, Young bucks can’t have a bad match.

I agree with that it feels like the biggest thing going by a country mile.
Just class. I don’t care I’m repeating myself.

Personal opinion, Matt Hardy and his legs just don’t seem together anymore. He can do what he needs to but I can’t get past it. Get ya one piece on again and have Windham make it a trio for the incoming titles

Just class. I don’t care I’m repeating myself.

Personal opinion, Matt Hardy and his legs just don’t seem together anymore. He can do what he needs to but I can’t get past it. Get ya one piece on again and have Windham make it a trio for the incoming titles
Aye matts legs are gone but I still think he does a canny job, Jeff on the overhand looks nigh on crippled at times, I love the pair of them but hopefully this is there final run in wrestling as i don’t want to see them knackered forever, if they get a run with the title’s (I expect this) have the Young bucks retire them at the end.
On windham who knows what he’s doing, he might end up back in wwe I did see him teasing on twatter the other day mind.

Last edited:
Aye matts legs are gone but I still think he does a canny job, Jeff on the overhand looks nigh on crippled at times, I love the pair of them but hopefully this is there final run in wrestling as i don’t want to see them knackered forever, if they get a run with the title’s (I expect this) have the Young bucks retire them at the end.
On windham who knows what he’s doing, he might end up back in wwe I did see him teasing on twatter the other day mind.
Who knows, I can’t disagree with a tag title run but they could set a new legend in being the first trio, with Darby possibly. Either way, they’ll have their moment.

If he goes WWE, goodbye
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Agree. Thought the belt shots weren’t going to stop at 2.

After all the drama at the start, funny main event like. Not complaining in any shape or form coz it was brilliant but just smash him Mox
Maybes some forbidden door stuff will happen after possibly Ospreay turns up? Not getting me hopes up like 😂
I like Daniel Garcia mind reminds of Malenko.

Garcia good, didn’t need the (not quite) distraction like
Kingston nearly face planted the floor like Titus oneal 😂 great show, hopefully some more forbidden door info comes in the next few shows, Finlay against hangman should be good on rampage.

Last edited:
Kingston nearly face planted the floor like Titus oneal 😂 great show, hopefully some more forbidden door info comes in the next few shows, Finlay against hangman should be good on rampage.
Really was good that, worth stopping up for as I don’t think the MJF promo will be shown as it was on ITV

Back