Wrestling - Part 3

Bryan Danielson going to AEW would up my interest in the product. CM Punk I don’t care too much for but it would boost their ratings. Cody vs Punk would be good though. Bryan vs Hangman Page too

Every time I read an article about Bischoff he's slagging off AEW rotten. Think Khan must have shit in his cereal.
It’s funny as he’s on AEW every so often as well, I think it’s simply the fact his podcast audience wants to hear that so he’s gives them it.

I much prefer AEW to WWE though it has plenty faults. Both companies are very hot and miss but WWE comes across worse because they have about 700 hours of TV a week.

I possibly feel the same about AEW if I watched all the b shows like Dark/Darke Elevation etc.

I always give a few months before trying WWE again to see if it's got any better. Last time I basically thought Reigns was carrying everything, wasn't really anything else to pull me in.

There's a lot more I like on AEW so I just watch that currently, always seems on the verge of breaking through and being a great product then they get a bit lost and end up with a load of rubbish mixed in. But I guess when you watch the golden era and attitude era etc there was a load of forgettable shite then as well too.
Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
I like how they incorporated Depressed Corbin with the Reigns stuff... Corbin is actually hot rn and got a massive pop when he thought he was main eventing SummerSlam, then Cena takes the contract off him :D

Now next week Corbin is gonna turn up in an even worse state as he's been doing when something when something shit happens to him. Actually good writing.

I remember when people were telling me the fiend stuff was great even though he was getting buried into oblivion, WWE basically stole the gimmick he came up with and give it to Alexa Bliss, A great mind who can come up with gimmicks stuck with bad creative was never going to work.

I remember when people were telling me the fiend stuff was great even though he was getting buried into oblivion, WWE basically stole the gimmick he came up with and give it to Alexa Bliss, A great mind who can come up with gimmicks stuck with bad creative was never going to work.

The fiend stuff was great. Just Vince doesn’t know how to, or want to give the fans proper entrainment anymore.

Back