Wrecking the bogs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was in the bogs and the lad next to me said he was embarrassed to be a Sunderland fan, about 6-8 ronkers tearing ceiling tiles off, climbing up on shoulders to smash more and filming it on mobiles. I think with it being school holidays, cheap tickets, only down the road this match attracted a higher under 20 ronker/charver element that usual aways.

Anyone involved in doing that should hang their heads in shame.

It’s bad enough enduring what we witness on the pitch every week but smashing toilets, pulling ceiling panels and lights down? Really? Who the fuck goes to watch us now man?

Walking away from the ground as well, lads singing “we hate Boro” in amongst them all, and a group cornered off by police on the way to the train station having a go at any passers by? Really?

We all love going to the game, having a beer and a good time with the lads/lasses we go with but is this where we’re at now?

Disgraceful on and off the pitch today.

A lot of dogs away with us today- that being said some of the boro walking along side us after the game were evil

Didn’t see any toilets damaged but after the match walking back to the station it was obvious it was going to kick off and it did. It’s all nice and well thinking the fans will behave and get on and to a degree they do before but afterwards it’s a different ask. Good day all the same like.

I was in the bogs and the lad next to me said he was embarrassed to be a Sunderland fan, about 6-8 ronkers tearing ceiling tiles off, climbing up on shoulders to smash more and filming it on mobiles. I think with it being school holidays, cheap tickets, only down the road this match attracted a higher under 20 ronker/charver element that usual aways.
:lol::lol: Great word

What is a Ronker?

Anyone involved in doing that should hang their heads in shame.

It’s bad enough enduring what we witness on the pitch every week but smashing toilets, pulling ceiling panels and lights down? Really? Who the fuck goes to watch us now man?

Walking away from the ground as well, lads singing “we hate Boro” in amongst them all, and a group cornered off by police on the way to the train station having a go at any passers by? Really?

We all love going to the game, having a beer and a good time with the lads/lasses we go with but is this where we’re at now?

Disgraceful on and off the pitch today.
Walked in bogs with shit all over and no light. Completely embarrassing! Pulling ceiling tiles down Cos they don’t fight back. Fkn cretins!

Don't get it at all. Been going to away games for over 50 yrs. Seen some crap Boro teams but it would never cross my mind to damage a ground.
Daft thing is any damages are paid for by your club.

Stupidity, just don't understand why people would start to damage property, f***ing pointless

Mind you given Given our recent forays into the transfer market, this might look like good value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back