Wrecking the bogs...

The Underdog

Central Defender
Anyone involved in doing that should hang their heads in shame.

It’s bad enough enduring what we witness on the pitch every week but smashing toilets, pulling ceiling panels and lights down? Really? Who the fuck goes to watch us now man?

Walking away from the ground as well, lads singing “we hate Boro” in amongst them all, and a group cornered off by police on the way to the train station having a go at any passers by? Really?

We all love going to the game, having a beer and a good time with the lads/lasses we go with but is this where we’re at now?

Disgraceful on and off the pitch today.

I saw no toilets being smashed. As for your second point, did you see the Boro fan before the game run up from 20 yards to a lad on his tod, not looking and flatten him? I did so enough of your SAFC fan bashing, we took 5,000 to a game we expected to lose and the players barely broke sweat.

The coppers pulled any Sunderland fan moving anywhere towards them but had no/ didn't want to have any control over any old them coming up to us. Are we supposed to just let them got daft uns at us?

Last edited:

It’s bad enough enduring what we witness on the pitch every week but smashing toilets, pulling ceiling panels and lights down? Really? Who the fuck goes to watch us now man?

Walking away from the ground as well, lads singing “we hate Boro” in amongst them all, and a group cornered off by police on the way to the train station having a go at any passers by? Really?

We all love going to the game, having a beer and a good time with the lads/lasses we go with but is this where we’re at now?

The whole game was full of shit like this. Kids gesturing 30 yards apart. Paedo songs. Shit fullbacks. Cant pass players. No passion. Kids in the councourse hoying beer about.
Probably cost me £200

Think me going fishing is more satisfying

Outside the ground the rozzers were a disgrace tbf. One of them charging around on a horse shouting at people like a lunatic.

I walked out on the 85th and One of the coppers was taking the piss shouting why yous leaving early proper fans stay till the end. Talk about trying to wind fans up.

Was alright for half the boro lot leaving early while winning tho

Lots of big groups of young uns there today.

Atleast they made their ways to the toilet. Apparently at home they just shit in the stands.

Back