Would You Have Poyet Back?

I would actually, about the first (realistic) name mentioned that I would be reasonably happy with.

He complained about the DOF giving him the option of shit player a or shit player b during transfer windows, so it probably wouldn't work.

Last edited:
Some of the worst football I've ever seen, and I watched Big Sam play long ball to Defoe playing as a lone striker (and somehow, it kinda worked too, which I've never managed to get my head around!)

100% I’d have him back like.

He’d be a great coach in terms of adding value to players too imho, I know people aren’t fussed about that, but I’m mentioning it in terms of him being a good fit for our set up too.

Some of the worst football I've ever seen, and I watched Big Sam play long ball to Defoe playing as a lone striker (and somehow, it kinda worked too, which I've never managed to get my head around!)
It was canny poor to watch at times as we passed it from side to side along the half way line. Aye fuck him it was shite, I've changed my mind.

Last edited:
There seems to be a shortage of decent upcoming head coach /managers. Probably because its such a totally stressful "out the front role" and the pressure has seen off a few recently . Just look at Jurgen Klopp and how hes aged so quickly . Keano was good for us but you dont see him rushing back into management. Should DOFs be more visible, more vocal and more accountable if they want all the control ?

Back