Would You Have Poyet Back?

Maybe according to people on here they have or the occasional random nutter has (all teams have a few of them)

But generally we really really haven't. You would notice if we had.

You know "bedsheets and all that"

;)

Based on what?
Just mainly what I see on twitter. Always after a loss and even at half time during the West Ham game recently ( :lol: )
You're right though, on a more grander scheme you would definitely have heard something in the news at least if a good amount of people wanted him out.

Just mainly what I see on twitter. Always after a loss and even at half time during the West Ham game recently ( :lol: )
You're right though, on a more grander scheme you would definitely have heard something in the news at least if a good amount of people wanted him out.
Ah yes...twatter. Everyone's go to place for reliable well informed thoughts!

Maybe according to people on here they have or the occasional random nutter has (all teams have a few of them)

But generally we really really haven't. You would notice if we had.

You know "bedsheets and all that"

;)

Based on what?
Why don't you pi$$ of over to the sportswashing thread ,this has got fekk all to do with you ya minger.

People have short memories like. He was 💩. Hit on lucky chucking Wickham in. Football was horrendous apart from one 75 pass chance at manu.

Last edited:
I don't get the fetishism so many of you have about Will Still.

What exactly has he ever done?

Is it just cos his reputation is not yet tarnished in England?

I just don't get where all the fuss about him comes from.

I guess because he's not actually managed us and so hasn't had the chance to relegate us yet. He's more of the innocent girl next door type.

Benitez? Now that's a fetish.

Ba$tard phone

;):lol:

Last edited:
I guess because he's not actually managed us and so hasn't had the chance to relegate us yet. He's more of the innocent girl next door type.

Benitez? Now that's a fetish.
So basically as I thought.

Not sure what you are on about with Benitez. He was decent for us and gave us hope and a clear style of play - we hadn't seen that for a long time prior to him.

We would not be asking to him to come back though.

I don't get the fetishism so many of you have about Will Still.

What exactly has he ever done?

Is it just cos his reputation is not yet tarnished in England?

I just don't get where all the fuss about him comes from.
Bricking it. Terrified that the dorty mackem bastads may even look like vaguely getting their act together.

So basically as I thought.

Not sure what you are on about with Benitez. He was decent for us and gave us hope and a clear style of play - we hadn't seen that for a long time prior to him.

We would not be asking to him to come back though.

Well clearly it's not as you thought because you didn't understand a word I said. Benitez was pretty much the worst football I've ever seen you lot play. You were awful under him. You got relegated under him. You continued to laud him him for many years after he'd gone. That's fetishism. The only reason you aren't collectively crying into a Benitez wank sock is because you've proactively sold yourself to a hostile foreign state.

Back