Would you date a transgender person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So say you’re a bloke and you’re attracted to them but find out they’re transgender with male organs would you date them?

Or vice versa for a woman. Would be nice to think we could have a real conversation about this,
Nah because at the end of the day it’s a fella with tits. Not for me I’m afraid.

Nah, I know marra
Honestly who knows what’s around the corner. Some transgender you can’t tell the difference. I worked with a lass who transitioned and she was a Bonny lass. Not my type but she was good looking. You might have really liked her and fell in love.

No.

I’m a heterosexual man which means I’m attracted to women, not men who have cut their cocks off (or haven’t as the case can be) taken hormones and started dressing in women’s clothes.
That'd be awkward wouldn't it.

If she says she's trans and you're one of those woke types going its absolutely fine. There's nothing wrong with dating a trans person..... only to find out later she hasn't had the op yet.

Even worse if shes packing more than you are.

Honestly who knows what’s around the corner. Some transgender you can’t tell the difference. I worked with a lass who transitioned and she was a Bonny lass. Not my type but she was good looking. You might have really liked her and fell in love.
For a start I wouldn't be falling in love with a transgender woman, they could be the bonniest lass going, however not a chance am I sliding my cock inside her cock that's been stuffed back up. That's just how I feel about it, I would have her as a mate tho

For a start I wouldn't be falling in love with a transgender woman, they could be the bonniest lass going, however not a chance am I sliding my cock inside her cock that's been stuffed back up. That's just how I feel about it, I would have her as a mate tho
Nah I’m talking about pre op trans. Like I said though you never know. If they’re really attractive and you end up falling for them you might just need to be with them sexually. It might become where you must have her.

So say you’re a bloke and you’re attracted to them but find out they’re transgender with male organs would you date them?

Or vice versa for a woman. Would be nice to think we could have a real conversation about this,
Is this a real question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back