Would you date a transgender person?

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
So say you’re a bloke and you’re attracted to them but find out they’re transgender with male organs would you date them?

Or vice versa for a woman. Would be nice to think we could have a real conversation about this,

I wouldn't be attracted to a trans person, but if they could pass and you fell in love and then found out later there would be more of a decision to make I suppose.

No different to being gay really.

Don't really see how a straight person would date transgender though as you wouldn't be recieving the full experience.

Dating a transgender bloke wouldn't have a functioning cock.

Dating a transgender woman you couldn't have kids and there designer minge would look different I bet

It's not being shallow though. There's nothing wrong with someone saying it's not for them at all
Maybe shallow is the wrong word I suppose. I think it would upset the person though if you turned them down because of their gender change. I’d feel shit about it if it happened to me.

That’s what I say yeah. I’m not sure I could personally and I’d like to think I wasn’t that shallow but I’m not sure I could go ahead with it.
Don`t think its being shallow at all. You are attracted to what you are attracted to, you women, others same sex others Trans and me a strange woman/ Godzilla hybrid. Think shes in her Godzilla phase this week like

Don't really see how a straight person would date transgender though as you wouldn't be recieving the full experience.

Dating a transgender woman you couldn't have kids and there designer minge would look different I bet
Just the cock stuffed back in apparently, and it would be gadgies cum spraying all over your cock
You probably would if you fancied them.
Nah trust me, and I can say I wouldn't fancy tgem

It’s not gay really you’re going out with someone who is transgender.
Don`t think its being shallow at all. You are attracted to what you are attracted to, you women, others same sex others Trans and me a strange woman/ Godzilla hybrid. Think shes in her Godzilla phase this week like
What?
Just the cock stuffed back in apparently, and it would be gadgies cum spraying all over your cock

Nah trust me, and I can say I wouldn't fancy tgem
You never know mate.

Last edited:

Back